A bunch of Lanoses in CT area

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

AcingTeam
Expert

A bunch of Lanoses in CT area

Post by AcingTeam »

Is anyone here from CT except for Slammed and Commuterspecial?

It is now a second pimped out Lanos sedan that I have seen driving by me. First one was silver with an aluminum wing + exhaust and what not. This second one was dark blue with vynils + aluminum wing + exhaust + rims (very hot). How can people not know about this site?!
Wanted to talk to the kid, but he drove away and it was raining...
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

get some of the business cards and laminate them with those sheets from wal-mart for like a dollar... then keep a few in your car's glovebox and next time you see em... give em one, or put it on their car!
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Yes, but I only see them driving by... never have I seen them parked. Otherwise I would have waited or just put a piece of paper with the site address written on it. Really want to see what they've done to thier cars.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

then what you do igor is make those refridgerator type magnets with the logo and site address and just throw it at their car when you drive by. :lol:

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

i was thinking water balloons that get em to pull over... :lmao:
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

lanos2001 wrote:then what you do igor is make those refridgerator type magnets with the logo and site address and just throw it at their car when you drive by. :lol:

nick
LOL
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

lanos2001 wrote:then what you do igor is make those refridgerator type magnets with the logo and site address and just throw it at their car when you drive by. :lol:

nick
haha that's a good one there... :-D
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

AcingTeam wrote:Yes, but I only see them driving by... never have I seen them parked. Otherwise I would have waited or just put a piece of paper with the site address written on it. Really want to see what they've done to thier cars.
try to catch up with them, ram them off the road then give them the business card with a big smile on your face. :lol:

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

mmamdouh wrote:
AcingTeam wrote:Yes, but I only see them driving by... never have I seen them parked. Otherwise I would have waited or just put a piece of paper with the site address written on it. Really want to see what they've done to thier cars.
try to catch up with them, ram them off the road then give them the business card with a big smile on your face. :lol:

MMamdouh
I bet they wouldn't be smiling if I did that. Whenever I see them, they're always going in different direction.... and I only saw them once each. So maybe it's the same guy that did a whole lotta work to his car since I first saw it.
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

Where did you see them I can keep a look out
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Slammed wrote:Where did you see them I can keep a look out
I saw one in Roxbury and the other in Danbury/Brookfield. My friends claim that they saw an exact version of my car except it had a CF hood with a large hood scoop (that was in Danbury as well). I wish more people knew about this site!! This way we could have had CT meets with lots of people.
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Get a HUGE Megaphone and shout at them through it as they drive by. I'm sure that'll get their attention.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

i think you would have the best luck by flipping them off because then they would be like..

wtf.. he just flipped me off.. (only in california) then of corse just like the people i have fliped off they turn around and try to shoot you but hopefully by then you have thought of a way to spare your life and have them visit the site
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

try putting a big ass sticker on your car that says:

www.daewootech.com

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

WooHoo wrote:i think you would have the best luck by flipping them off because then they would be like..

wtf.. he just flipped me off.. (only in california) then of corse just like the people i have fliped off they turn around and try to shoot you but hopefully by then you have thought of a way to spare your life and have them visit the site
I really hope you're talking about flicking people off and not flipping them off LOL