Spring Bash 2005

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

lanos2001
Expert

Spring Bash 2005

Post by lanos2001 »

:D well i won first place again for spring bash. that makes four trophies. :D

this year i was up against a Kia Sephia. it was a decent sephia too. wasn't sure if i would win against it. it didn't have a body kit but had custom gold flake paint and an aluminum wing and some rims. plus his whole interior was done in tweed with a couple of screens in it. i thought his interior was gonna determine if it beat me or not. guess not :lol:

i didn't take many pics since it wasn't my camera but i have pics of my car but not sure if my friends ever took pics of the Kia. i'll post them later this week.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Congratulations!!! I know you deserved it...
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Congrats and way to represent.

I hope to be pullin a lot of wins in this season.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

thanks guys.
for next show i'll hopefully have black pearl added to the clear coat, possible lambo doors if the deal goes through,(big if on that one) have it finally lowered, turbo,(probably not until next year. and not for the next show) custom enclosure for my system and my fifth rim, maybe nitrous if the turbo takes too long, (doubtful last resort type of thing) and either the short shifter from 360dynamics if they make one or the B&M one for the 94 cavalier. and whatever else comes into mind.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.