We are Lucky Drivers for car tuning

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

python235
Junior

We are Lucky Drivers for car tuning

Post by python235 »

COME ON PEOPLE, when theysay WHY UPGRADE A DAEWOO! just say this car can take parts from MANY CARS with an exact fit and wont cost much Plus the doners of the parts CAN BE OF THE HOTEST SPORTS CARS like Pontiacs, Opel like the Calibra and Sunfire and there engines are perfect fits and they also run stronger on our cars!! plus the cars allready come light weight so u dont need to reduce weight ! compare performance to a Civic

Buying 2 cars a civic 1.5 sohc and a Racer 1.5 sohc
they almost come in on the same time depending on conditions
but lets work on upgrading

a civic to become somthing needs a typeR engine
a daewoo can take any C20 engine with a turbo with extreme torque
The daewoo wont take much money for an engine swap

now suspension
i was surprised to know most braking upgrades and parts for susspension is shared with another car and some of them is serious performance cars and u just place them in ur car

Civic suspension needs a kit from an aftermarket to put on and they arent that much of a big deal unless ur willing to pay ALOT OF MONEY

----You get my point guys , i got one of the fastest cars in jordan, they say so what i have major upgrades and they just cant afford them, well its their prob. since i choose a daewoo but they can drive nothin but a bmw so pay the concequnces ! :D heavy mods can be placed for little money so guys upgrade and dont listen to know one!

here is the sunfire car for u people that dont know it
VX
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

Sunfire? They're swappable? I thought it was the sunbirds.
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Stock.. Till summer (good job coming)

RRM Turbo Kit
VRS 3" Exhaust with a MeganRacing Carbon Fiber muffler.
Some other goodies.
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

me too. :?

We know that man, because of that we are meking upgrades. Every body here like, and love his Woo. 8)
ImageImage