Great race. Nubira up in smoke

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

asam
Expert

Great race. Nubira up in smoke

Post by asam »

So i went to a christmas party for work on sunday. On the way home a few of us decided to see who get back to South Hill the fastest. There was a Nubira (stock) an Explorer (stock) and a Tc (stock) and of course me in my Leganza. We raced home on a 20mi stretch of highway 410 and 512. I lead for the first part but got jammed by a semi. Soon the Tc and the Nubira were going at it the Explorer started to catch up. There is a really sharp offramp onto Highway 512 and I took it at 70mph and passed all of them I soon was up to about 137mph and smoked them all. Well we all met at a gas station. I won, the Tc in 2nd, the Explorer in 3rd and taking up the rear the Nubira. However the Nubira was smoking. The radiator sprung a leak and the oil pressure regulator broke and she was burning and leaking oil everywhere. What was funny though was I had her come take a look at my car. It was a between 1/4 and 1/2 on the oil temp and the coolent was a little warm. My car seemed as if it had barely been warmed up.