Question for all help me here....Kalos or no.

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mocpac

Question for all help me here....Kalos or no.

Post by mocpac »

Ok, I have a daewoo nubira 1999, I love my car for sure but now is 5 years old and time to time some thing here and some thing there get damage.

Well I was thinking if I better get a new car or no. So to stay in da' Daewoo Family I'm checking the AVEO a.k.a Kalos. Because Susuki hasn't bring here the Lacceti (can't remeber the Suzuki name). As all of you know the nubira is a 2.0 L and the Aveo like the lanos is just a 1.6L. The price for the basic aveo is 9.999 so is fair if I sell my Nubi I can get like 3,000 so I will be financing just 7k USD.

The Aveo have a more sport look (aveo XTREME or Kalos Blue) and maybe it get more after market atention, but my nubira have more engine Power and I already have the Orciari body kit and some mods :twisted: .

Also the Nubira as a Daewoo was sold until 2003 here so I can get a newer nubira engine. If needed. Or even get a Suzuki engine and make the "swap"

What do you think people. By the way if a buy the AVEO soon it will be an american Kalos. He he he ...
:twisted:
ImageImage
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

no opinion? Or my english too bad? :shock:
ImageImage