Who watches...

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Efratech
Admin

Who watches...

Post by Efratech »

Initial D?

I've been watching them for some time now... just watched the 7 and 8 Episodes of the 4th Stage...

those Anime really get me on!!! :lmao:

i want to make my car faster and faster

for those who dont know its a japanese anime of drifting... pretty cool and realistic honesty... but again its a anime :wink:

Efrain.
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

hmm, ive never even heard of it. Is it on tv or what?
Tim04
Super

Post by Tim04 »

Love Initial D! I hate the animation but I love the cars. Plot is corny, but mildly entertaining. I have only completed watching up to the 3rd series of stage 4.
scourge
Junior

Post by scourge »

Its a funny cartoon that gets edited for American audiences. Can't have cartoon titties for the kiddies here. Its a fun anime to watch but man, some ADULTS in the US actually argue over stuff that happens in episodes. You would understand kids doing it more, but its a cartoon! :roll:

Hachis make great drift cars but you will spill the water no matter how good you think you are. :lol:
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Where could i veiw it?
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Take a good look at this link:

http://www.geocities.com/go2initiald/main.html

For those how havent see it type Initial D on KaZaa or emule and download it from the start (1st stage)
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph