daewoo forsale on ebay

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

DavesDaewoo
Super

daewoo forsale on ebay

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Asking a bit much, must want the value for the stereo in the car price, But incase your interested Nice lookin ride? maybe your a daewootech member?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 18307&rd=1
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

The stereo looks like crap. It has hubs. Cloth interior. :?
I'd say its worth about $3000 at most.
I payed $4,500 for my 2001 Leganza CDX. It is loaded and leather. It had 6,000 miles on it. I even bought it from a dealer, Toyota of Puyallup. I had it for almost three years now and no problems and it is still under warrenty.
So any way, there is no way it should cost $7,000.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

What do you mean when you say it has "hubs" ?

I agree, $7K is *WAY* too much.

When I bought my car last year new from the dealer with only 11 miles on the odometer, my Lanos was only $5,900.

Cliff
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

haha that car is not going to go for $7K or $3K for that matter.

Looks like they just lost a bundle of money just posting it on ebay.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

What I sent:
Question about your item

Dear liset04,

$7,000 for an '01 Lanos with 54000 miles? Are you smoking crack? Jeez! I bought my '02 Lanos new at the dealer with 8 miles on the odometer for $5900 and it has power windows, power mirrors, power locks, and a CD/Cassette player. You really should lower the asking price. Perhaps advertise it on www.daewootech.com where there is a large community of Daewoo owners.
The Reply:
redstone1975,

No body has asked for your opinion. If you are notinterested in bidding then don't bid.

Sincerely,

Liset
My silver Lanos does not have power locks, windows or mirrors, but it was the blue Lanos that my ex bought for the same price that had those options, so I didn't tell the whole truth when sending them that message. LOL .. but it STILL had all those options for that price.

LOL

Cliff
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Ya OZ lol, I was thinkin of emailin him and tellin him but i thought NAH,. #1 Before you sell ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHIGN on ebay is check what similar items are selling for, IF he did that hed realize I almost bought a lanos In florida, was a 99 with all the options sunroof and everything it sold for i believe just over 3 grand this car has little options and isnt the desired Silver everyone prefers ( or what i hear in the hatchbacks anyway) so this guy is a fool lol
check out the woos on ebay, cheap enough to pick on up for a parts car
Dave
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

And I was trying to sell my car for $4,000?... man I should've gone with like $10,000 lol
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Don't you just LOVE the speaker box?
A pair of subs that do not match and open holes in the front where it looks like rectangular tweeters or molded port openings used to be.

LOL
Last edited by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz on Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

this guys gotta be joking... he would of been better off not even taking a picture of the subs! :shock:
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

The sub box looks like those $35 in the shucks add. You guys know, those really cheap ones with holes for mids, highs, and bass. What a joke.
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

when i was looking at daewoos there was a lanos in my town 4dr white 30k miles with power everything going for about 7k, i offered the guy 3500 for it and he asked me what i was smoking i told him he wouldnt sell it unless it was to a blond with no brains.. when i asked him about the motor he told me that he had called the daewoo dealer and that it was the same motor that is used in the honda civics, thats when i told him he is a fuckin moron and that i wouldnt buy his car for anything more then 3,000 now

needless to say a week later i drove down to santa monica california and picked up my 2000 lanos SE 3dr power everything with 32k miles for 3,800, one owner, and now the car is almost a beast!! about 2k in parts and stuff so i figure spending 4k on a car and putting 3k into it isnt a bad deal, you can always go buy a car for 20k and put 5k into it and come out at the same point.... a car thats only worth what its worth.