Another Honduh taught a lesson!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Brian5475E
Expert

Another Honduh taught a lesson!

Post by Brian5475E »

Well I was sitting at the light by my house yesterday. Minding my own business. This dude and his friend pull up in a old school CRX. I'm listening to Howard Stern trying hear what he was saying, and I hear laughing comming from the other car. I look over and the dude started laughing again and saying ha ha Daewoo! (Aveo)I was pissed. So the light hit green I crammed it in 1st and was gone. his poor little SOHC vtec couldn't keep up. By the time I shifted to 3rd at 60mph he was like 10 cars back. So I slowed down and shouted out HA HA your driving a HONDUH!
Aveo that moves! Now I need those cams!
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Are you sure he was racing?

CRX's (si models) have same amount of hp as a Lanos (105hp) but weight by 400lbs less.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

The civic had the extra weight of a 2nd person, and possibly a stereo system or what ever else was in the car.

Since it was an older car, it may not have had as good compression as it once did ... there is less HP right there.

Maybe the guy just didnt know how to drive! LOL

Cliff
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

or maybe it wasn't an SI ;)
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
markest hour

Post by markest hour »

crx's are actually pretty fast. my friend has one with a gsr swap, its quick as hell
'02 Lanos 1.6 16v ETEC
"the blackmobile"
woo
Expert

Post by woo »

:( :( :( I was driving my brothers V8 ute today, and I feel that my stock leganza seriously lacks :( :( :( I just hope Dave doesn't notice any of his rear tread missing..... on the plus side I massacred some guys who thaught they were mad in an AE86 trueno. At the next lights they stayed about a carlegnth and a half back from the stop line, pussys :D
330w carbon kevlar
you'd better believe thats a paddlin

"a woman is like a refridgerator, bout 6ft tall, 300 pounds........."