Heya

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Athrok

Heya

Post by Athrok »

Hello,

I bought a 2000 Leganza in December and have been in love since~ I'm just now discovering this forum.

I already found a few useful things snooping around (Having to replace the stock disc changer) and loads of reading material. :wink:

Just thought I'd say hello.

Thanks again!
GsiTurbo
Super Moderator

Post by GsiTurbo »

Welcome to the forum. There are several excellent reads throught this forum - the most important/informative ones are usually sticky. And if you cant find the answers, just ask 8)

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You are about an hour west from me, give or take 15 mins the way I drive - LOL! Finally, someone else with a Woo that isn't too far.

What color is you Leganza?
Do you have any pics of it yet?

There is a lot of information and help available just by asking, but as GsiTurbo said, there is a lot of good stuff in the sticky posts in the various sections on here.

Cliff
Athrok

Post by Athrok »

I've got a black Leganza, pretty much the standard pic as of now. :shock: I haven't decided what I can afford/would look best/am capable of doing or finding help doing.

I'll get it painted sometime before summer, as soon as I can justify $1000 for a paint job (Go student tax returns!)

Honestly, I'd been under the impression that Daewoo was simply out of business, and that was it. One place to buy (expensive) parts and if it stopped servicing Daewoo's I was SOL. My car is at that dealership having the rear breaks placed at the moment. That same dealer wanted to charge me $300 for the stock 6 disc changer alone.

I started looking for cheaper players and changers which is how I came across this nifty forum.

When it gets back from the shop I'll see about getting a few pics of it.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

I've only ever taken like 2 pics of my Leganza and it is still 100% stock orrigional from when I bought it new in '02.

LOL

Maybe after I get it back from the garage I'll get a few pics, just so I have them.

Cliff