Is there anything worse...

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Efratech
Admin

Is there anything worse...

Post by Efratech »

...than a tooth pain???

Man i've been dying this weekend with a serious tooth pain...

Yes im under medicine... but that doesnt matter!!! is still there....

Tomorrow im going to the dentist... if she has to take 4 tooths to take away this pain she will...

i've had enough of this...

Sorry but i had to post this somewhere... im trying to get the pain away some how...

:cry:
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

Don't worry I fell you. Just got my Wisdom teeth out!
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

I'm so glad I never had any problems with my teeth.
I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth fully grown by the time I turned 13; all straight and no pain.

Efrain, if you drink enough rum, you won't notice the tooth pain. But, you won't notice much of anything else, either! LOL

Cliff
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz wrote: Efrain, if you drink enough rum, you won't notice the tooth pain. But, you won't notice much of anything else, either! LOL
Honestly i DID drink wisky this past friday night! because i was told that! all was ok until i got home!!!!! since i wasnt driking the pain started again... altought i had only a couple of drinks...
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph