new to daewoo tech

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

redtop lanos

new to daewoo tech

Post by redtop lanos »

hi all just want to let every one know love the site just singed up i am from Belfast Ireland and drive a lanos c20xe 184bhp its a hb in black only on in north of Ireland
Puddle31
Super

Re: new to daewoo tech

Post by Puddle31 »

welcome, you will find a great deal of info already availabel on here for many common problems. enjoy
redtop lanos

Post by redtop lanos »

thank you will let a lot of friends know about the site or come to us @ jon44w.com/fourm
Trackerrrr

Post by Trackerrrr »

Welcome to the board!
Chris
1999 Leganza SX
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

redtop lanos wrote:hi all just want to let every one know love the site just singed up i am from Belfast Ireland and drive a lanos c20xe 184bhp its a hb in black only on in north of Ireland
We want details on your setup! welcome...
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
redtop lanos

Post by redtop lanos »

hi will upload pics its a 1999 lanos hb with a c20xe 16v it has a super-chip a power cap and a 4 branch running with the daewoo box d16 and the vauxhall loom.not liked very much here but my one is good looking but hard to get body upgrades for but i would keep clean and smooth hate fiberglass bumpers and mesh
benzino
Expert

Post by benzino »

+1 on the mesh and massive bumpers, i hate it when people seem to think they need a massive intercooler opening, when they don't have one and then fill it with shit mesh, acres and acres of mesh, lol

I'm about to do an engine swap with my lanos, how was the wiring? any tips or wisdome you can impart?

cheers mate and welcome to the forum as well
:D
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~
redtop lanos

Post by redtop lanos »

hi all the wireing was done by my friend he used the full vauxhall loom and joined it at the firewall at the daewoo ecu plugs will get pics up asap just have to learn how to
benzino
Expert

Post by benzino »

sweet

the way i use is tinypic.com
you don't need an account and is quick and then get the url with ".jpg" at the end and post it in here between [/im g] which is what you get when you press the Img button
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~