Southern Ontario Daewoo Owners Attention

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

DavesDaewoo
Super

Southern Ontario Daewoo Owners Attention

Post by DavesDaewoo »

I think id would be neat to have a meet, for anyone basically, but itd be nice to see everyones cars in person, well atleast those from around these parts, it would help others decide what to do and give everyone a night out, maybe hook up with a few other clubs and have a good time doin whatever, showin off our cars? whos up for that idea?

lmk
Dave

future plans,

making my stock daewoo nicer LOL!@!
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

I'm up for it!

Too bad I'm not in Ontario ... and I'm too far away. LOL

Maybe it's not too far away. I drove farther than that to pick up my Lanos when I bought it.

According to MapQuest, Toronto is only a little over 600 miles and about 11.5 hrs drive.

I could do an extended weekend to check out the Canadian Woos. That'd be cool. Oh yeah ... and less expensive beer. mmMMMmm beeeeeeerrrr.

Cliff
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

YaY, Someone is interested right off the bat, thatd be neat if your willing to come down, ya i think it be awesome mayube rent a camp ground or somthing outside of TO just hang out and have some fun, the more the merrier, lets keep this idea up and running, what starts as one meet may end up in alot of help to us new woo owners

hope to see more posts on this soon

Dave
orangelmo

Post by orangelmo »

i wouldnt mind that, although my woo at the moment is still in a pretty ugly state right now lol. i live up in markham
Tickle me?! Dont even try it...
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Ya thatd be great, it wouldnt be for awhile anyway, why is your woo in an ugly state? accident? hope everythings alright,

Dave
orangelmo

Post by orangelmo »

well there's a hole in the bumper from a past winter, reversed over a mound and it came down hard, turned out it was solid ice. so when i got it safety certified during emissions they said i had to cover it up with something, so we used duct tape. plus the driver side fender isnt in top notch conditition from a previous hit and run while my car was parked. just havent had the time with to get to everything yet.
Tickle me?! Dont even try it...
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Well good to see ur ok kinda sucks when people mess up your car and dont even have the decency to stick around, anywho, what kinda mods you got done to yours if any? i probably wont start till next yr as a body kit and rims are not suited well for winter

Maybe an exahust before winter, and some interior stuff

Dave
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Lots of people are viewing this but not leaving a post, cmon guys/girls, you dont wanna show off ur woos?
LoL
Dave
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

How do I get both my Woos to Canada? LOL
There is no trailor hitch available for the Leganza, so I can't pull one with the other!

:P

Cliff
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

lol, for a man like you, kinda tuff, i mean, you could have a friend drive one up for ya, or you may just have to pick, i know , probably hard but i just dont see any other way, lol,

Dave
Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

Let me know if you still plan on meeting I'm in montreal Quebec so I would propably go to your meeting.

Mat 8)
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Goldenboy wrote:Let me know if you still plan on meeting I'm in montreal Quebec so I would propably go to your meeting.

Mat 8)
Quebec, eh?
Are you going to try to make us speak French? LOL (just joking) :P :D

Cliff
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

I deff wanna meet everyone, get some ideas like i said my car is stock and i could use some pointers, and i wanna see your interior matt, ( ps interested in your rims for sale) but a few of you have a fair drive i mean everyone would to find somewhere reasonably close, so wed have to make it worth the while i mean example matt drive all the way from quebec to see a couple woos, lets make it interesting,

Dave
Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz YOU WILL SPEAK FRENCH LOL

Let me know as soon as it is planed !

Mat 8)
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Very cool!

too bad i cant go :?

ill make some quotes for some daewootech.com Tshirts... for both meetings...
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph