Drop-Top Leganza?

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

BosnianLanos
Expert

Drop-Top Leganza?

Post by BosnianLanos »

I was heading South on I-75 from Gainesville to Tampa, and Northbound was completely stopped due to traffic. I glanced over a few times to the Northbound lanes to see if anything was happening...

Unless my eyes decieve me, which I'm sure they didn't, cause I got a good look, I saw a convertible Leganza, a newer model, top down and everything. Couldn't have some kind of accident victim, :D cause the finish and everything was flawless, just like it came out of the factory like that.

To my knowledge, Daewoo didn't produce convertible Leganzas, did they? :?: I know they had plans for a convertible Lanos in Korea, but nothing became of it. Maybe they released a limited convertible edition Leganza in Florida (hot weather, Daewoo pretty popular), but thats unlikely, since I have had a Daewoo from start to finish in the USA, been to a couple dealerships and have never seen one.

:? Wish I'd gotten a pic, but if I did, going 80+ mph I would be in the ER or R.I.P!

BTW: The Leganza looked pretty damn good, very nice as a convertible car, if Daewoo didn't do the work, some shop did a damn fine job! Any news on this, cause I was confused.