new to board

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

nexiaaarghhh

new to board

Post by nexiaaarghhh »

Hi,

I`m new to the board and thought I`d just introduce myself i`m from the UK and I have a Daewoo Nexia LE with a 2.0 16V 20XE engine which rolls at 151bhp and 140lbft, it lowered on 17" rims, and I love it :D

Cheers
2.0 16V Nexia 151BHP :-)
tango

Post by tango »

Welcome aboard Nex! Glad to have you here with us. Your expertise will be invaluable. I hope that you'll find it comfortable, and hopefully make a few friends in the process. Thanks again for making the trip to Daewootech.

~Tango.
Cogito ergo sum...
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

hey! Welcome Nexiaargh, happy to have u here!

:D
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
nexiaaarghhh

Post by nexiaaarghhh »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D , are there many Nexia drivers on here? or in fact anyone else from the UK?
2.0 16V Nexia 151BHP :-)
tango

Post by tango »

As far as I know Nex, we're it. Well..technically...you're all alone (as am I) if you consider that my car is actually a Cielo :lol: Maniac here has the Racer and most others have the Lanos, Nubira or Leganza. I can recall someone a few guys from the UK, one of which has a Leganza, another a Musso, and I'm pretty sure a Rexton is on here as well (if you count the Ssangyong subsidiary as part of the deal too). That said, COME ON OUT BRIT MEMBERS!! MAKE YOUR COUNTRYMAN AT HOME!!
Cogito ergo sum...
milosh
Junior

I have too daewoo nexia :)

Post by milosh »

Hi all daewoo fans, daewootech.com is very cool web. more nexias form europe you find on our best czech web - http://www.nexiaclub.com
Last edited by milosh on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
milosh
Junior

Re: I have too daewoo nexia :)

Post by milosh »

Hi, we planned english version Czech NEXIA Club website. next week is maybe english version available 8)
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

NICE WEB :D
ImageImage