Does Anyone Have Access to Lanos Parts Manuals?

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

BosnianLanos
Expert

Does Anyone Have Access to Lanos Parts Manuals?

Post by BosnianLanos »

I've searched our site, but I could only find service manuals (and I have those in Hard Copy). I know Daewootech.net had them, but they're currently "under construction". Does anyone have a file they can upload or a link they could send me. I need to go down the the stealership and order a few odd nuts and bolts, but I'd like to have the part numbers beforehand, rather than spending 25 minutes explaining what I need to them. Thanks!
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

what do you need, i might have it on my parts car.

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Daniel
Expert

Post by Daniel »

Is it that you are looking for?

Daniel
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

I need several things! Nothing too big or expensive, but if you have it, that would be great. I tried looking at the local yard, but they only had a couple of Leganzas. No go on the Lanos!

I need:

The nut that holds the AC lines (high and low pressure) to the compressor. This is a pretty big nut, but it's metric, so finding one at the local store would be tough.

The gaskets (o-rings) between the AC lines and the compressor. I think there is only one (not sure which side), but I lost it! Again, difficult to find a replacement if I'm not sure what to ask for!

The 3 or 4 nuts and bolts that hold the engine splash cover on. This is that large 90 degree bend piece of plastic that you have to remove from the bottom of the engine bay. I have the plastic, just not the bolts.

If you have any of those things, great! I could Paypal the money ASAP.

And yes, Daniel, that was EXACTLY what I needed! Thanks!
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

I actually ended up ordering the parts from a dealership in Tampa. I think everything I needed (including stuff I didn't mention) along with SEVERAL spare pieces of each part, came to about $30.

Thanks for all of your help guys!
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

good deal. glad you got what you wanted for a good price

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!