long time

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

zerosilence
Super

long time

Post by zerosilence »

heyguy's just thought id drop a line to see hows everything going? well im still out of the daewoo they did find out the problem with it and like i told them from the begning it was the ecu and now there having some electrical issue that keeps draining the battery. also i took my pharmacy test this past weekend and we will find out the results in like four days. and some really good news im having my second child on wednesday this time were having a girl expected to be over 8lbs. and our other one is 16 months ol and hes great hes sutch a car guy deffinately gonna be like me. so yeah i just thought id post let you guys know whats going on. tryin not to be a stranger just been studying my ass off the last few months. well ill let you guys know how the delivery went.

talk to you later
Josh
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

so the computer worked? congrats on the new baby, and good luck with the test results!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
zerosilence
Super

Post by zerosilence »

yeah computer worked great thanks a lot. yeah i find out friday about the test so thats cool an extra 7.15 dollars an hr. and the dr. expects our girl to be 8lbs or bigger luckly its a c-section. but ill keep you guys posted