Last night...

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mikedudley17
Super

Last night...

Post by mikedudley17 »

After my shift had ended at work I was dog tired. But having been cramped in an office for 16 hours straight, it definetly felt good to be let out of my cage. I hopped into my car, dreading the next half hour of a groggy drive, praying that I wont fall asleep on the way home. (I guess here is where i should inform you that I only had about 1.5 hours worth of broken sleep the night before.) Sloppily I put the key in the ignition, pushed the clutch in, and turned the key forward. As my little motor roared to life I suddenly had a big shit eating grin on my face. I immediately thought about the Cadillac commercial where the lady is driving her nice new Caddie and talking about how wonderful it is, then at the end she asks, "When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?" Lets just say, I had no problem making it home last night.

This is that bond between man and machine. I love it when man and machine work so harmoniously together.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Sounds like the invigorating thrill I get from taking my Lanos or my motorcycle through the twisties on the back roads near my house. SO MUCH FUN!
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz wrote:Sounds like the invigorating thrill I get from taking my Lanos through the twisties on the back roads near my house. SO MUCH FUN!

+100000000000

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

hell yeah! evry nite when im out down the bay, i usually dnt return bk to uni til 1 in the morning, at which point there are no cars... no speed cameras and a lot of tight bends.
a quick rag thru country lanes just before going to bed really makes u sleep easy. lol
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
mikedudley17
Super

Post by mikedudley17 »

I love I-294 at late night. 4 lanes, very little traffic. Only thing is watching out for the Po's.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i just had one of these moments. driving home from work i got onto The Lodge (M10 freeway) had the windows down, music blaring, crusing at about 70 mph, i just thought to myself "life aint so bad".

Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

daewoomofo wrote:i just had one of these moments. driving home from work i got onto The Lodge (M10 freeway) had the windows down, music blaring, crusing at about 70 mph, i just thought to myself "life aint so bad".
i get that feeling some times when im cruising home on an empty motorway at 2 in the morning. feels like... freedom.
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

I need my license.

I want to have it by the end of july.
SAZ
---------------------
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

daewoomofo wrote:
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz wrote:Sounds like the invigorating thrill I get from taking my Lanos through the twisties on the back roads near my house. SO MUCH FUN!

+100000000000

Aww... You left out "or my motorcycle" from your quote. My motorcycle is a Hyosung (Korean) which is partner companies with S&T Motors and GM-DAT .. so even though it only has 2 wheels, its still part of Daewoo. :p lol
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

yeah well i dont have a bike, yet. i want one one day but i have enough things to do for a while

mikedudley17
Super

Post by mikedudley17 »

I want to get me a bike for gas mileage. some of them smaller bikes get like 60 mpg if your easy on em. Had a 1980 kawasaki 600 and that thing was a beast. I miss it... =(

You know what else is a good feeling, seeing your life in front of your eyes while driving and then living to tell about it LOLZ
ziemniak_PL

Post by ziemniak_PL »

Pir0 wrote:I need my license.
I need my car :( I destroyed the ECU about two weeks ago - it's very hard to find :/

I love to cruise my car about 30kph <about 20mph> on the main street in my town, listen to the ambient music at about 24-1am .... soooo gooood feeling :D
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

Lol in Poland they make daewoos its much harder to find ECU in USA. daewoos are like animals that are being instinct...... :?