I want to see the pictures

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

RealComrad
Junior

I want to see the pictures

Post by RealComrad »

I can't see the pictures, i went to "Album", selected a topic "lacetti", and then ???
All i see are the people who posted the pics, name of pics and so on, ....

Please help!!! :evil:
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Hmmm..... that's strange.... there should be no reason why you can't see the pictures.

If it's still like that let me know and I will talk to Maniac16V about it to see if he has any ideas.
Tim04
Super

Post by Tim04 »

What browser are you using? I notice things happen like that when i'm viewing pictures with Netscape or Mozilla when i'm on the Linux PC. That might be it. Or maybe if you have ad blocking or virus control software it is not letting you view the pictures because of their classifications or your personal security settings. I have encountered that situation as well. Let me know if any of the above assists you. :wink:
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Hi Realcomrad...

The gallery should work fine on netscape and mozilla...

When you click on to view a image... a new window appears with the selected image... so If you have some "popup stopper software" you will not be able to see the image...

:roll:
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph