Pathetic people making fun of a Daewoo

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

FightRice

Re: SO

Post by FightRice »

python235 wrote:so whats wrong with VWz
i like GOLF GTI more than any mitsushit!!
Jesus christ moron, do you have to take everything so personal, did i say anything was wrong with VW's?

if anyone needs banned from this forum, it'd be you becuase you are making your whole daewoo community look bad by 'representin' them
delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

Hey mods, lock this thread and ban fightrices ip addy. :D
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
python235
Junior

thanx

Post by python235 »

Delphis! you said it im with you! but please dont lock the forum! just call it DUMB AND DUMBER so that otherz learn a leson :P
VX
FightRice

Post by FightRice »

delphis wrote:Hey mods, lock this thread and ban fightrices ip addy. :D
Cause its so hard to get another IP addy :roll:
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

You can say it all you want, but i make enough money not having a "job" that i don't need one ok there sweet tits
You should try and get out of prostitution, it leads to incurable disease.
Last edited by BosnianLanos on Fri May 06, 2005 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
python235
Junior

speachless

Post by python235 »

i cant belive 2 guys are STUPID enough to keep blabing and blabing like teenage 16 year old girls
blah blahblahblahblah
and god knows what they are trying to prove!!
VX
Fightrice2

Post by Fightrice2 »

Now why are we being banned?

:roll: All I did was state whats on my mind. And state the correct information.
delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

because you have beaten the dead horse with the stick too many times!
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
Fightrice2

Re: SO

Post by Fightrice2 »

python235 wrote:so whats wrong with VWz
i like GOLF GTI more than any mitsushit!!
If you want to know how the GTI compares to a Mitsubishi. Let's do it this way.
Turbo v Turbo
Eclipse GSX/GST v Golf GTI.

Mitsubishi wins every category
Firstly lets get to the power. We all want power dont we? Eclipse wins this one hands down with 211hp. Compared to a 2005 GTI's 180hp.

0-60 Eclipse wins with a 6.4 compared to a GTI slightly slower 6.5 seconds. Not to mention the Eclipse was a couple hundred pounds heavier.

How about 1/4 mile time? Some people enjoy drag racing. Eclipse once again beats the GTI with a 15.2 while the GTI had a 15.4.

Now the skidpad, heres what I enjoy, it basiaclly means who has the better handling car. Higher G force rating better. Now despite being lighter, shorter, and almost dead equal id width. The GTI still lost! The Eclipse brought up a .86g on the skidpad while the GTI had .82.

So why is it called Mitsubishit. Even though it outperformed the GTI, which you claim is better then any mitsubishi. :roll:

Just stating the truth here.

Edit: Also forgot to add, the Mitsu is 10 years older then the car I compared it too.
richardmatalon
Junior

Post by richardmatalon »

yeah since u work at the service dept, how many transmissions do u guys service a week?? Cuas ewe all know mitsu tranny suck. I really don't have time arguing with people who think they know it all. Just face the facts bro, ur mom didn't play with u enough as a child, she didn't hugg u enough, that is why u are so mad. It is ok, just face the facts dumbass, not everyones fatehr raped them as children, only urs, no go ahead and sodd off stupid kids
2.0 dohc turbo
Garret T3 turbo
Custom Intercooler
Custom Everything
Daewoo?

Re: Pathetic people making fun of a Daewoo

Post by Daewoo? »

AcingTeam wrote:These guys on this forum are so pathetic... they have nothing better do to then to make fun of other cars. Some cars on their site look really clean and nice, but no they are just retards. I hate people like that that know nothing about cars and just sit and debate which car is ricier...

Here's the link where they make fun of a Leganza:
http://www.fightrice.com/showthread.php ... ght=daewoo

What a bunch of losers... half the time they can't even spell right.

This right here is why we wandered over here in the first place. You said nasty things, we saw & decided to retaliate. What make & model cars we drive isnt the issue here. The issue is our forum was talked badly about. You dont like our forum? Great dont go there...but theres no sense in bad mouthing it. Shit, find a site thats ripping its customers off & bad mouth them (if you dont know of one we do).
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

So why is it called Mitsubishit
I don't trust Mitsubishi because they are American made, which already causes quality to go down. Who cares how a car performs if you can't ever get it to work and if it constantly breaks down. I don't think too many people, if given the choice, would take a Mitsubishi over a Golf. At least I wouldn't, and I'm not fairly particular to either car.
Fightrice2

Post by Fightrice2 »

richardmatalon wrote:yeah since u work at the service dept, how many transmissions do u guys service a week?? Cuas ewe all know mitsu tranny suck. I really don't have time arguing with people who think they know it all. Just face the facts bro, ur mom didn't play with u enough as a child, she didn't hugg u enough, that is why u are so mad. It is ok, just face the facts dumbass, not everyones fatehr raped them as children, only urs, no go ahead and sodd off stupid kids
How many mitsu trannys, a lot. Clutches go bad on the manuals a lot. (whats your point)
Havnt done an auto yet though.
Ok so you dont have any "facts" to back what you said? :roll: your a genius bro. Seriously, you know Im right that there is a 4A-GE, and you know im right about the engine iternals.

Quit acting like a little kid, and saying stupid shit like "your mom is dumb" ect ect. I know your older then that, so act like it.
Im so irritated with you because you thought you knew it all. Tried to show off infront of your woo friends stating false information, trying to act like you knew all. If im prooven wrong about something I will say my bad's. But you now hide in the corner and pull, low blows by saying idiotic statements like, "It is ok, just face the facts dumbass, not everyones father raped them as children, only urs," BTW just to let you know I never seen my dad. So stfu with that stupidity please, its not even needed.

And also to add to the "face the fact's" statement, what facts are you talking about bro. You never mentioned one thing, I contradicted everyone of your statements about the Corolla engine.
richardmatalon
Junior

Post by richardmatalon »

the gze did have oil squirters in the block, the ze block aslo bolts up to the fe head. And for ur information, the internals of a stock corolla can take 21 psi, just a lot of fuel and electronics, YOu know what bro, I am not getting into a tiff with u, cause u seem to know everythign, just like the evos that are in jamaica are the same as over here, it really doesn't make sense to argu with u, beucase it is a waste of my time. SO i will no longer contribute to this thread as it is really just a waste of my time.
Last edited by richardmatalon on Sat May 07, 2005 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
2.0 dohc turbo
Garret T3 turbo
Custom Intercooler
Custom Everything
Fightrice2

Post by Fightrice2 »

BosnianLanos wrote:
So why is it called Mitsubishit
I don't trust Mitsubishi because they are American made, which already causes quality to go down. Who cares how a car performs if you can't ever get it to work and if it constantly breaks down. I don't think too many people, if given the choice, would take a Mitsubishi over a Golf. At least I wouldn't, and I'm not fairly particular to either car.
Good point, some mitsu's are made in America, but remember just because a product was made in the USA doesnt mean the quality of it is crap. I believe it is the Galant, Eclipse, Lancer ES/Ralliart, and the Endeavor. Engines and transmissions still made in Japan though.