MY DAEWOO IS GONE!!!!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

get a refund for the difference :lol:
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

You got the tibby :D no depression!
a woo that is a work in progress
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

I do think that you could've fixed her up though, you've got mad skills would've been cool to see you have the woo + the tib.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yeah i know the more and more i think about it i wish i could take her back. but whats done is done. i could've fixed it but i was just pissed at Murphy's Law and i still am. but i have a feeling in a couple of years i might buy her back or at least buy another one for sure.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Murphy's law is a bitch... I was just thinking about that...
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Well... it's a tough lesson to learn. I wish you still had your woo too. I can only imagine how kick ass your woo would have been if you had spent $18,000 on it... If this guy is really a good friend, do you think perhaps you could explain to him how you feel? Maybe he would let you out of the deal. Maybe you could return the Tiburon because the salesman mis-quoted you about it's horsepower and you could explain that you feel cheated...

Perhaps the story isn't over yet?
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i would ask him for the car back but i already took the money from him and put it as part of my down payment. plus as much as i want it back i won't be able to afford two insurance payments plus hooking both cars up. and yes i would keep hooking up both cars just b/c i would have the tuner itch.

nick

JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

If I was in your shoes, I would definitely talk to the manager of the dealership you bought the Tiburon from. I'm sure it's a beautiful car, but the thing is... the salesman lied to you about the horsepower (*GASP*... A salesman lie?!?!). If nothing else you should be able to get some of the price knocked off the car. It certainly isn't too late for that. Last time I checked, misleading people on a sale is considered a big no-no in the auto industry... unfortunately most of the time people either don't realize they've been lied to or are simply too apathetic to do anything about it.
delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

or take it back and tell him that you would like the warranty for free and you want it for eaxact dealer cost without shipping, usually works if you threaten to return the vehicle.
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well i got the car at dealers invoice and they paid my tags and title. the shipping you can't really take off b/c the fact every car from a dealership has the $600 shipping fee no matter what. and plus i got the maintenance half off. which save me another grand. the dealer didn't make any money off the deal. they actually lost money b/c i told them to pay for tags and title. i got the best deal possible. and the fact that he said 178hp isn't a big deal to me. for all i know he did say 170hp and 181 torque. all i really heard was the torque for sure. i'm not gonna be a stickler about it since i'm also trying to get hired there at their bodyshop.

nick

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

you act like you can do body work... you couldnt even fix that dent in your hood, thats why you got the tibi in the first place

lol jk

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

you know what skinner you can just put the sign back in the box along with the 360dynamics sticker and new daewoo logo and send it back to me. :lol: j/k

nick

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

dude you know i was joking, i havent even trired to do body work, but i plan to learn on the daewoo. you woo looked great they should give you a job just on that as an example!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yeah thats what i was goin buy so if anything if they ask me if i have pics of what i've done i'm gonna print some out and give it to them. man i can't wait for another couple of hours. i've never had green beer and i'm gonna have a couple tonight. i'm not gonna get drunk though b/c everyone else will be and i'm not gonna wreck this car if i have something ot say about it.

nick

JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

lanos2001 wrote:yeah thats what i was goin buy so if anything if they ask me if i have pics of what i've done i'm gonna print some out and give it to them. man i can't wait for another couple of hours. i've never had green beer and i'm gonna have a couple tonight. i'm not gonna get drunk though b/c everyone else will be and i'm not gonna wreck this car if i have something ot say about it.

nick
Good idea... But on the bright side, if you did crash it tonight, it's worth only a little bit less then when you drove it off the lot. :)