Pathetic people making fun of a Daewoo

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

FightRice

Re: bueti

Post by FightRice »

python235 wrote:Beautifully said BosnianLanos!!!!
EDIOTs, small kids, narow minded people, and OUTNUMBERED people SHOULD NEVER Drag into a war :D
("never drag a louder car its a sure loss")
You might want to learn how to spell Idiot before you go calling people names
Last edited by FightRice on Fri May 06, 2005 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

I think he is from germany, and you're not one to be complaining about others spelling. 8)
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
python235
Junior

huh

Post by python235 »

yo i aint gonna spell check when i wana call u names cause simply u aint WORTH IT.
PLUS, english isnt my major I LOVE CARS! so u go and open up ur gramer book and tel me what u think went wrong with ur poem OK SWEETS !
VX
FightRice

Post by FightRice »

delphis wrote:I think he is from germany, and you're not one to be complaining about others spelling. 8)
No but i'm not the one calling people names either
Fightrice2

Re: bueti

Post by Fightrice2 »

FightRice wrote:
python235 wrote:Beautifully said BosnianLanos!!!!
EDIOTs, small kids, narow minded people, and OUTNUMBERED people SHOULD NEVER Drag into a war :D
("never drag a louder car its a sure loss")
You might want to learn how to spell Idoit before you go calling people names
:oops:
FightRice

Re: huh

Post by FightRice »

python235 wrote:yo i aint gonna spell check when i wana call u names cause simply u aint WORTH IT.
PLUS, english isnt my major I LOVE CARS! so u go and open up ur gramer book and tel me what u think went wrong with ur poem OK SWEETS !
So i'm not worth it, yet you continue to call me names :roll:
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

FightRice wrote:
BosnianLanos wrote:Man, I second my "get a job" post, why try to fight with us "ricers", you are outnumbered like 30-1 on this forum and no one agrees with your gay ideas and shit, no one cares. Go back to your forum, we'll stick with ours. Problem solved.
So you second your own post? and still say we are outnumbered 30-1 and you have to second your own post :roll: amazing....
Shit, here it is for the third time...

Get a job.

Shall I continue posting, I have the day off.
python235
Junior

you know what

Post by python235 »

i just know why i spelled IDiot wrong!
its cause i never used it before since u are the only ones i seen since i was born :D
VX
Fightrice2

Post by Fightrice2 »

BosnianLanos wrote:
FightRice wrote:
BosnianLanos wrote:Man, I second my "get a job" post, why try to fight with us "ricers", you are outnumbered like 30-1 on this forum and no one agrees with your gay ideas and shit, no one cares. Go back to your forum, we'll stick with ours. Problem solved.
So you second your own post? and still say we are outnumbered 30-1 and you have to second your own post :roll: amazing....

Get a job.

I have a job thank you. Work in Service at Mitsubishi. :wink:
FightRice

Post by FightRice »

BosnianLanos wrote:
FightRice wrote:

Get a job.

You can say it all you want, but i make enough money not having a "job" that i don't need one ok there sweet tits
FightRice

Re: you know what

Post by FightRice »

python235 wrote:i just know why i spelled IDiot wrong!
its cause i never used it before since u are the only ones i seen since i was born :D
they don't have mirrors in germany?
python235
Junior

no

Post by python235 »

i dont know if germany has mirros BUT IM SURE THEY DO SINCE THEY MADE THE POWERFULL BMW ! not mitsushit!
and by the way i aint from germany
VX
Fightrice2

Post by Fightrice2 »

Fightrice2 wrote:
richardmatalon wrote:ok first of all, the evo's in jamaica are not the same ones that u get over here, we get ours directly out of japan. THat is where most of our cars come from, directly from japan. secondly the 4AGE-T engine, there is no such engine dumbass, it is a 4a-gze. Shows how much u know, and another thing, the evos in the states only come with the active cetner diff, the ones in japan come with anti yaw, so u messed up again. YOu know what, better u just leave the forum, cause u obviously don't know what u r talking about. how old are u 12?
Ok did I bash you personally? No, if you want to be the one who takes the wrong step, then bash someone personally. :roll: Call him names, and get a kick out of it. :roll: So you want to be a name caller ok lets do that then.
If you want to act like you know shit then go ahead, now here listen. Evolutions gained ACD in North America with the VIII MR. It didnt come standard in the other Evolutions (RS/Evolution) ok fucktard. Get that straight. :roll:
You think you also know shit when there us 4A-GE (by the way, yes it does exist) I added a T because you stated you turbo'd it! So you have the 4A-GZE that has a lower compression ratio, due to its forged pistons.
Also there is no way if you did have a 4A-GE to handle that much boost with stock iternals, the piston rings will end up going bac (happends ALWAYS in #1.) Also the rods in a stock 4AGE couldnt handle that much boost at all! They will literally melt, If you have a 4AGZE its a little more understandable because they have an oilsprayer to cool off the rods.

:roll: So fo diaf please. Dont act like you know shit when you obviously dont. And please dont say stupid shit to me.
:awaits reply from richardmatalon:
FightRice

Re: no

Post by FightRice »

python235 wrote:i dont know if germany has mirros BUT IM SURE THEY DO SINCE THEY MADE THE POWERFULL BMW ! not mitsushit!
and by the way i aint from germany
Don't forget about the great Volkswagon too :lol:
python235
Junior

SO

Post by python235 »

so whats wrong with VWz
i like GOLF GTI more than any mitsushit!!
VX