DaewOLeganza wants his ban removed ( POLL )

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

well I don't know if it is the same guy, I do think it is due to his lack of puncuation/spelling/grammer that it is him, and he is back to his old antix of posting random BS and he doesn't contribute to the forum, I say remove his removed ban. :lol: but hey thats just my personal opinon and i get annoyed at posts like h is bg post, does nothing for anyone and just clogs up the searches.

/rant
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

delphis wrote:clogs up the searches.

/rant
That's a very good point. Someone is going to search for VGIS and somehow find out that it is the same thing as a VTECH.... :roll:
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

actually my daewoos completely overstock now... it turns heads because usually when people r behind me they pull up to about 45 on the back then stop when their cars next to me my head turns to them and they see me and smile because my daewoos so damn sweet

even the sports bike that came towards me on the other lane turned his head to my front wheels

not causin any harm at all... dont really know why u want to ban me again

if u want me to type properly then here.

Actually the VTEC stands for Variable Timing Exhaust Control. It means that the timing changes on the fly to increase output at higher RPMS. When VTEC "kicks" in the engine sound changed so much that it sounds like nothing imaginable and some felt pushed back into their seats. VGIS, standard on Aveo engines, is proven to give you more HP and Torque but it doesnt change your engine sound to the point you can tell the difference.

There was a video, I could not seem to pull up, that had the VTEC off and come on. The video told me to wait for it. Once VTEC kicked in the engine sound changed dramatically. I did not know what the hype of VTEC was until I saw the video.
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

thats good that you think your daewoo is sweet... :roll: hell it might actaully look nice.. who knows though because all you do is say.. "wait till you see my daewoo" or other random things in other peoples threads and never post pictures that you keep saying your going to do.... :? ... the more you say "wait till you see my (the what ever it is that you say you cant wait for us to see) makes think there is nothing your going to show us.

if you dont have access to a digital camera, go to walmart and buy a cheap throw away camera. take some pictures and have them make a CD with all your pictures on it, then come here and start your OWN thread and post some pictures of your "sweet daewoo"

i hope you understand what im trying to say.... we dont like it when a thread is highjacked with some random thought you just happened to have in your head at the time you posted

have a good day 8)

James
CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

DaewoLeganza wrote: they see me and smile because my daewoos so damn sweet
this guy has to be kidding
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

i agree with WooHoo... so far i have deleted the irrelevant comments he added to other member's posts in the attempt to keep the threads "clean".

Daewoleganza: post pics of your "sweet" car or else... stop saying "wait till you see...."

P.S: you are right Erfinder... i am biting my tong here so damn hard.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

DaewoLeganza wrote:VGIS, standard on Aveo engines, is proven to give you more HP and Torque but it doesnt change your engine sound to the point you can tell the difference.
Actually, VGIS also comes in a Lanos, which I drive. There is a point where you can tell the difference (in sound AND performance). I don't know if it sounds any different from outside, but inside it definately makes a more buffy sound.
CustomLanos wrote:
I thought the same exact thing... hahaha

At DaewoLeganza: Here's a harsh bit of reality for you..... people don't judge cars by how they look in USA, they do by their name brand. So, no matter how "sweet" your car is, they're not smiling because it is "sweet".
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

AcingTeam wrote:Actually, VGIS also comes in a Lanos, which I drive.
actually it comes on the 1.6 DOHC engine so it comes on the Lanos, Nubira and Aveo if they got the 1.6 engine.

MMamdouh
CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

i'm already getting sick of this guy...AGAIN!
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

me too... i have sent him a warrning.

MMamdouh
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Slightly off topic ... but ... When are you guys going to ban that Oz guy?
He acts like he knows everything about cars and can do anything!

Someone really needs to talk to him and get him under control.
If he still doesn't listen, then ban him!

:lol:
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

don't worry he is under close monitoring... if he did any thing wrong, even use a body spray in a way other than what is instructed he will be banned.

MMamdouh
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

I know! He left for a good long time and I though we had finally gotten rid of him. That Oz is a plague upon the Daewootech community! I conjured a voodoo curse to make a tree fall on his car, but he's too wiley for me!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

CustomLanos wrote:
not kidding