The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

ill need a back seat cover when i get new front sport seats, one day..... in a long time!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

you want a cover to cover whats on there now or you want new upholstered cover?

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

new upolstery. when and if i ever get sport front seats, ill want the fronts and backs to match so ill have you make a new upolstered cover for the back seat. sound good?

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yeah thats cool. just hope i can find material to match it. cause the colors could be off. just depends on the colors you want. if need be i have a bunch of sample packs from school they let me have since they were getting new ones. i can possibly send up a pack for you to match it up with. but like you said thats a ways from now. so we'll talk about it in more detail when its gonna happen.

nick

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

sounds good...but not as good as the 6 pack of labbatt blues i just got. we will see how long it takes me to finish them. its prolly gonna be at least a week. lol

mikedudley17
Super

Post by mikedudley17 »

hows the weather in detroit lol, hear u got some storms comin ur way...
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

it was in the 60's today, should be there tomorrow too. but yeah wer suposed to get some rain tomorrow. hell its better than snow. i cant belive its january and people are having to turn their a/c on in their buisnesses, got to love mighigan

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yeah i still have some beer left to from a sat night party. guess i'll finish that off tonight.

nick

mikedudley17
Super

Post by mikedudley17 »

guy in muskegon on aveoclub was claimin he had tornado warnings-IN JANUARY!!! wtf is up with that. that is some funked shit.

im workin another 6 pack of guiness tonight...might have one before i leave work lol
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

nice. when i used to be a manager at a Sonic i had like at least four Old E 40's chillin in the walkin and drinkin them all night.

i think today almost got in the 40's here. warm as hell. i went outside with a t-shirt and jeans. when i get back to OK its gonna be funny as hell cause i'll be in shorts while everyone else is bundled up in 50 or 60 degree weather.

nick

mikedudley17
Super

Post by mikedudley17 »

im willin to bet them 40s are what got u thru the night lol, i can never again work a fast food restaraunt-too damn stressful.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

me neither. that and just makes all your clothes smell like grease. closest thing for me in the future is if i buy a fast food franchise. man this beer taste great. i should've started hours ago.

nick

Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

ha! civics are over-rated!

1.5 16v eg civic is no match for my 1.3 8v lanos. lol

which is quite weird, considering they make around 110bhp (non-vtec)

in a straight line (1/4 mile) i only dropped about 1 car length. and when it comes to corners i was able to brake later and steer in quicker.

even stranger, the civic has a full exhaust system, induction kit and lower "stiff-as-f**k" suspension... and around country lanes it couldnt get away.

on a better note, Peugeot 106 Rallye's.... now thats a quick motor, especially when its been stripped out, complete engine rebuild and tune up, 4-2-1 manifold and a bit of 'ram-air'... it outran a 1.8 16v astra (and the taps werent even open, as the new engine was still being run in.)

moving on... ford focuses are slow as always.

land rovers are not made for taking corners at speed (as i saw someone trying last nite)

finally... 80 miles on half a tank of petrol isnt good, is it? not for a 1.3 anyway. well thats what i got after some severe 'ragging' over the past few days. usually i get closer to 150 miles on the first half of the tank.

im surprised nothing bad's happened yet, seeing as the car was airbourne last nite for a second or two. late nite country lane rags are brilliant.
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

damn dude, take it easy on the woo.

ziemniak_PL

Post by ziemniak_PL »

Hi there guys and girls :)
Rodd1s wrote: for my 1.3 8v lanos. lol
Didn't You make a mistake? You have 1.3 Lanos? Never heard earlier of this kind of engine in a Lanos 8)
Surely they didn't sell them in my country :)
Cheers :D