The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

hahah nice names lol my dog whichi don't have a current picture, her name is chi chi XD
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

incubus - pardon me :smt020

yes im at work, i usually wear headphones.
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
raitz87
Junior

Post by raitz87 »

just for laugh :lol:
Five Germans in an Audi Quattro arrive at the Italian border. The Italian Border Policeman stops them and tells them "It'sa illegal to putta 5 people in a Quattro."

"Idiot! Vot do you mean it's illegal?" asks the German driver.

"Quattro meansa four" replies the Italian official.

"Quattro is just ze name of ze automobile" the Germans retort unbelievingly. "Look at ze papers: ze car is designed to karry 5 persons."

"You canta pull thata one on me!" replies the policeman. "Quattro meansa four. You hava five peoples ina your car and you are therefore breaka the law."

The German driver replies angrily, "Schweinhund! Call your zupervisor over. I vant to speak to someone mit more intelligence!"

"I'ma Sorry" responds the Italian officer, "He can'ta come. He'sa busy witha 2 guys in a Fiat Uno."
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

man the base model for a chevy colbalt is a pos. its like riding in a plastic tonka truck. its my rental while my tibby gets repaired so i gotta drive this pos for a week or so. blah

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

beat the living crap out of it! lol

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yeah i paid $170 for 10 days of insurance so yeah i'll be goin mudding this weekend. and not even clean it off when i turn it in. :badgrin:

nick

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i was watching tv last night, a Midas Car Care commercial came on, and i noticed that the car that almost hits the kid (but didnt cause of the new Midas brakes) was a Leganza, prolly 99% of people wouldnt notice that, but i thought it was pretty cool

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yeah i recognized that the first time i saw the car about a year ago. i bet though that when you go up there with a daewoo they probably have to order the part. lol.

nick

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i think every where has to order parts if its a daewoo, lol

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

pretty much.

man i'm tired from stayin up way too late. i just chilled at the house and had a few beers but a dog the bounty hunter marathon or something like that and stayed up until like 3. and i had to be in at work at 730 so i had a good three hours of sleep.

nick

Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

I'm in much the same boat. I found the spoof show on the discovery channel last night and watched it for hours on end. Then I had to get up early this morning to meet with some guys for breakfast :?

TV be damned
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

breakfast be damned unless it was some kind of corporate thing my ass wouldn't have showed up. lol. hell i almost didn't show up to work. but that would look kinda bad since i just put in my two week notice last friday. lol

nick

Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

:lol: :lol:

I had to meet with clients. Atleast breakfast was free for me, and it was at a decent place (little diner in town).

My big problem is that I will be up until 2 again tonight and be up at 5:00 again :lol: :lol:
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well i might either be at a bar until 2 tonight or at this one chicks house i've been talkin to lately. and i have to be at work at 8 tomorrow so it won't be as bad. dang i just remembered that the chick i'm talkin to is only like 19 stupid "you have to be 21 to drink" law. why can't we be like everyone else in the world and just not give a shit on age. man i miss germany.

nick

Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

here theres a new law, sunday to thrusday you can only buy alchool till 12am, friday and sartuday until 2 am...

that doenst mean you cant drink before that.
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph