The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

TxDAEWOOxT
Expert

Post by TxDAEWOOxT »

sorry man im just pissed about my car. i am really gettin back into fixin my
car and i just askin some questions. i just cant seem to get any answers.

i look through some old post........ but there are so damn many of them. I just chime in
on other peoples post about the subject. it may or may not be about my car but i just
cant get a response.

i need to get my car back up in tip top shape if i wanna keep this thing. i really like the
car and i might have a fighting chance of saving this car.

There are posts on my clutche and parts i need. i am not very comp savy like most of you
guys. i was looking for some fast help and i thought i would ask you guys first.

I am slowly finding the parts i need.

Sorry once again
2001 Lanos 1.6
--1.25 Eibach Pro kit
--2 1/4 Pro 1 catback
--custom intake (short ram)
--port and polished head
--port and polished TB
--port and polished intake manifold
--Kenwood head
--Pioneer noise
http://www.myspace.com/txhtownxt
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

im tired, sleepy and got some headache
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
TxDAEWOOxT
Expert

Post by TxDAEWOOxT »

sorry man. deuce
2001 Lanos 1.6
--1.25 Eibach Pro kit
--2 1/4 Pro 1 catback
--custom intake (short ram)
--port and polished head
--port and polished TB
--port and polished intake manifold
--Kenwood head
--Pioneer noise
http://www.myspace.com/txhtownxt
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

also... i wanna break something
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

system of a down - cigaro
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

system of a down - fuck the system
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

ok so i got my second computer going. all is well, but i have no sound coming from the speakers. i get the computer tones but thats it. can any one help me with this... PLEASE! thanks

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
scuzzfuzz

Post by scuzzfuzz »

YAY!
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

:? I'm tired
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

me too. and i'm procrastinating on working on my front bumper. i'm gonna try to get most of it done this weekend but i don't think i'll be able to since its gonna get pretty damn cold here then. so the resin will take longer to set. hopefully my friend has a heat gun or something.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

so in less than a year i've managed to get in an accident in two cars. :( and both times i left the same bar that i've only gone to those two times (and no i wasn't drunk, only had like three beers each time) needless to say i'll never be goin to that bar again.

basically what happened was that a huge ice storm came through the other day and ice was still everywhere. i actually missed my turn in my neighborhood, b/c my brakes i guess all of a sudden decided to kick in the abs or something. so i decided to take the next turn. well the next turn was a T section and i'm even going slower maybe like 5mph. well the brake gods decide that it was still too fast for my car i guess and the same thing happens but this time i end up in someone's yard and get stuck in it. some dude comes up with a van and says he'll be back to help me once he drops off his kids. well after being there for about 5 minutes i see headlights from behind where i just skidded off of the road from. they were van headlights so i'm like cool he's back. nope someone else in a van. and the brake gods decided the same fate for this poor pizza delivery boy. but oops they made a mistake. someone was already occupying the spot for him. so he crashes into my rear quarter panel damaging that, the taillights, and my back bumper. so yeah the moral of the story is.... if you're ever in Lawton Oklahoma never go to a bar off of 2nd street and Gore Blvd called Hoffman's. the end.

oh and if the other guys insurance doesn't cover me completely where i don't have to pay a dime to get it fixed i'll be leaving it the way it is and fix it at Wyotech.

nick

Audacity Racing
moron

:lol: Sorry...
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

thanks kenny i can tell you're just tearing up with emotion. unfortunately i'm not sure if its from laughter or sadness. jerk. lol. j/k

nick

Audacity Racing
moron

No, it's just the irony of it that's funny. No one likes a busted-up car no matter what make/model it is...
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yeah i know. and i was telling everyone that wanted to go that bar that i've only been there once and wrecked my woo afterwards. so of course while leave the bar they're all saying not to get in a wreck. bastards jinxed me.

nick