List of Cars smoked by Daewoos (post yours)!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

I actually was even when I raced a 5.0 mustang with my Ford Contour... now I'm afraid to even think about racing one...
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

I don't think I have to tell you what happened when the light turned green ...
let me guess it broke down b/c it was a ford? :lol: j/k i don't have a favorite domestic.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

well lucky me, we got loads of small engine cars that we can kick their asses starting from a FIAT 126 with 2 cyl. 650CC to a LADA 1.6 pulling some 95HP assuming that driver skills are the same... of corse better drivers can beat better cars driven by stupid drivers and we have loads of them too.

usualy i don't try to bully smaller cars but i get pissed off when a smaller, under powered car trys to race me... i mean what the hell is the man thinking?? a woo can't go fast or what?... noting that Daewoo is a very big name here so they should have known better.

the only 2 races i have enjoyed were against a 1.6 Ford focus hatch (we don't have much of those here and it was very pretty) and i keept up with the guy for so long... he pulles up in the straights (bigger engine) but i passes him in traffic weaving setuation (crazy driver).

the other one was against some '80 280 SEL Mercedes benz drivin by a kid no older that 18 years old... that damn kid knows how to drive, if anyone knows the car he will know it is as big as a living room yet he was weaving through traffic as if he was driving a Mini cooper and in the straights the 2,800 engine is a beast... it was the only time i got beated yet i was enjoying it :)

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

lanos2001 wrote:
I don't think I have to tell you what happened when the light turned green ...
let me guess it broke down b/c it was a ford? :lol: j/k i don't have a favorite domestic.

nick
Exactly! Damn thing exploded in a fireball as soon as I left the line, Fords can't race!

Not really but there was a lot of smoke from his tires, and I'm sitting there like..."Yeah...well I get 30 MPG, eat that".

As for liking Domestics, I in fact, don't like them. I hate Ford, GM is okay, but the quality ain't there, I used to despise DiamlerChrysler until they were purchased by Mercedes-Benz and now have the Srt-10, Magnum, Charger, 300C, and Crossfire, so they ain't that bad.
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

BosnianLanos wrote:
As for liking Domestics, I in fact, don't like them. I hate Ford,.
Okay fords cars suck but there trucks are great.. i know from much experiance. In the last 10 years we've owned some 40 ford trucks (business) and have had minor problems
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

I've had terrible experience with Ford so I doubt anything will change my mind.

I honestly doubt that I will ever own a domestic car... if I can help it, in my opinion there is always a better alternative just across the Atlantic or Pacific, that goes for trucks too.

The plus side to owning a domestic is that they are easy to fix and the replacement parts are a lot easier to find and are cheaper, but considering how many times you have to fix it in a life time, it is not worth it.
nefary
Junior

Post by nefary »

kill

opel astra 1600 (2005)
opel corsa 1600(2004)
toyta corolla 1300(2004)
opel corsa 1200(1995)
opel vectra 2000(1996)
seat ibiza 1000 (2001)
mercedes e200 2000c.c(1998)

kileed by
bmw 318 1600 (2001)
mercedes s600 (1998)
bmw z4
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Raced a jetta for 12 miles on the freeway. It was a VR6 which the 99-02 supposed to do 0-60 in 7.7... 177hp.. 184tq(may have been the newer vesion though @ 200hp.. it did look newer) .. weights 3k.

Anyway... we playied cat and mouse i sped up and slowed down... then it was on. There was no traffic, but lots of banked turns :lol: Well it was always even untill about 110 then my car just started to burn past him. It was alot of fun.. nothing beats speeds of over 100mph for 12 miles w/ lots of turns.

On the way back i raced a civic, cavilier, some other thing... smoked them all. They were all riced out and a little bit older but the provoked it. Then this guy started to race me in a lancer, at the same time a guy in an RSX did... they both cut back quickly though. I love driving on fridays nights, tonight ive raced about as many ppl as every other night put togather. :D
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama