The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

he just got a 2006 tibiuran. he had a really nice lanos h/b but he got into an accident so he got the tibi. im only giving him shit, i know cars are expencive i just have to give him shit about some thing. its all good

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i just ordered my new front speakers
http://www.cardomain.com/item/ABNABC6003N
my 100 watt polks kept blowing so i have to get some thing that can take alot of power, these can take 320 watts rms so i should be good

sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

you want to buy some audiopipe ones instead mate!

ImageImage
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

ive never really had ANY experience with audiopipe. the only place to get em around here is at the flea markets. the tweeters are like $5, at that price they cant be good cause you usually get what you pay for with stereo epuiptment. those 3 way components have outragouse power handeling, and thats what i need

JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Sometimes companies sell one country absolute crap and other countries they sell really kick ass stuff... Might not be the case here, but it wouldn't be the first time I've seen something like that.
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

JohnnyC wrote:Sometimes companies sell one country absolute crap and other countries they sell really kick ass stuff... Might not be the case here, but it wouldn't be the first time I've seen something like that.
Kinda like Ford. In America, Ford is known as a really low-quality car. In Europe, they are made in Germany and Europe and make pretty good cars.
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

A fine example of that is the 'Mondeo' vs the 'Contour' (with an even crappier version, the Mercury Mystique). They all use the same fundamental design, but the Mondeo comes with the nicest equipment compared to the US versions (with the exception of the Contour SVT model sold in America which had a lot of the Mondeo parts in it).
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

he just got a 2006 tibiuran.

WTF is a "tibiuran?" looks like someone need to go back on their Phonix. :lol: Its T-I-B-U-R-O-N.

i'd have some more pics up but my damn camera on my phone for some reason won't send pic messages anymore. i've been too lazy to call and get it trouble shooted. and yeah heres a pic of my old woo for ya sim0ng well hell screw pics heres the links on here for mine.

Link from my memebers page.
http://www.daewootech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1639

Link to what i did to her myself to give her a face lift.
http://www.daewootech.com/forum/viewtop ... body+class

Link to her when che headbutted a Stratus' ass. :cry:
http://www.daewootech.com/forum/viewtop ... body+class

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

yeah, fords are heaps over here but theyre getting better... ford standing for "fix or rapair dayly" like how fiat stands for "fix it again tomorrow"

audiopipe are pretty good, weve only just brought the brank to the UK and from the kit I've seen and used so far its kick ass stuff! It all gets imported from america, most people in the uk have never heard of the stuff so its my job to try and promote it as its extremally good kit at an affordable price! before I heard this stuff I was going to get a complete powerbass install in my car but the audiopipe is just as good and is a fraction of the price and if you say you can get it for $5 at a flea market why not buy some and give 'em a go, if you blow the things to bits then its no real loss for $5 is it?!
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

ill blow em in 3 sec guaranteed, i was blowing 70w kicker tweets so the 15w audiopipes will be toast in no time at all. and thats on my smaller 4 ch amp, this 2 ch amp is 3 times the power. but i undestand, you have to try to sell your product, but im very picky about my stereo equiptment that i use. but thanks for the sugguestion any ways

JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Daewoomofo is intent of having a stereo so powerful that I could feel the bass here (about 3 hours drive away) hehe. ;)
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

no....its only about 2 hours

JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Damn... we gotta get together and hang out sometime... I mean... damn haha
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

i gotta lame sound system mofo its like a beginners kit lol its 2 10 in subs and 600 watt amp
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i started out with 1 12" flea market sub, on a no name amp, i just kept upgrading to better stuff, one day yours will be good. and 2 10"s really aint that bad, ive heard som hellacious 10"s before