The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

how much slower are autos then manuals....is it by many seconds?
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i just ordered my new sport front bumper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait til it gets here!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

FYI, i saw Danny's (AKA Kinkyllama) driving down the street today ;) I don't know guys, from the pictures i've seen... it looks better in person and driving down the road than it does in our little 600X800 pictures... So props to you Danny... Even my friends who hate the look of winged spoilers and black rims were in love with your car...

I'd have chased you down, but with this coolant issue, i want to drive as little as possible, and since you were going the opposite direction up tatum, i didn't have time to flip a u-turn :)

~kyle
a woo that is a work in progress
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Aneab wrote:FYI, i saw Danny's (AKA Kinkyllama) driving down the street today ;) I don't know guys, from the pictures i've seen... it looks better in person and driving down the road than it does in our little 600X800 pictures... So props to you Danny... Even my friends who hate the look of winged spoilers and black rims were in love with your car...

I'd have chased you down, but with this coolant issue, i want to drive as little as possible, and since you were going the opposite direction up tatum, i didn't have time to flip a u-turn :)

~kyle
Hahah thanks! Dont mind the spare in the front left, I got a flat and am waiting for the tire to be shipped across the Country.

I cant beleive it took that long for you to see me. I drive tatum several times a day. lol.

Anyways, thanks again
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

kinkyllama wrote:
Aneab wrote:FYI, i saw Danny's (AKA Kinkyllama) driving down the street today ;) I don't know guys, from the pictures i've seen... it looks better in person and driving down the road than it does in our little 600X800 pictures... So props to you Danny... Even my friends who hate the look of winged spoilers and black rims were in love with your car...

~kyle
Hahah thanks! Dont mind the spare in the front left, I got a flat and am waiting for the tire to be shipped across the Country.

I cant beleive it took that long for you to see me. I drive tatum several times a day. lol.

Anyways, thanks again
Yeah my friends spotted you before i did, i only saw you today, told my buddies and they all were estatic they knew who you were because i talk about what you're doing to your car all the time lol... I love the black, it's so shiny... Here i am driving a two toned crap bag (right now it is even worse than normal) and i saw you and almost ran into someone... seriously looks perfect, I have a question, your wing looked black, is it? i couldn't tell exactly but it looked sweet, as if it belonged there, but i couldn't tell if it was black or not.
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Hey... did you guys realize that the "Parts Dinosaur" guy is from right there in Phoenix?

You guys actually have a local shop that sells Daewoo parts!

I still have yet to spot another Daewoo around here.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

JohnnyC wrote:Hey... did you guys realize that the "Parts Dinosaur" guy is from right there in Phoenix?

You guys actually have a local shop that sells Daewoo parts!

I still have yet to spot another Daewoo around here.
I think i knew that, not sure, i know i've seen parts listings on ebay from Phoenix before....

I think someone parted out all the woo's at the junk yard, but i'm going to go check in there this coming week... I've gotta get a new heater core i think...

Going to look at the manual and trouble shoot from there... I'm doing that right now... can't drive a car without any coolant.. =(
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

if it is the heater core, you could just bypass it for now if you dont have the $$$ to get a new one.

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

daewoomofo wrote:if it is the heater core, you could just bypass it for now if you dont have the $$$ to get a new one.
Especially since he lives in Arizona haha
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

It's getting warmer... So i don't need it for now, i'm going to wait to replace it... I did bypass it... and it's no longer leaking.

=)

~Kyle
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

daewoomofo wrote:i just ordered my new sport front bumper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait til it gets here!
I'm so jealous :D hehe the only other Michigander Woo I know of and it has a sport bumper. My Woo feels left out :(
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

I'm going to unpimp your ride O.o
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

since i did that bypass, my car runs a lot colder. =D about an 8th of the gauge cooler in fact.
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Aneab wrote: Yeah my friends spotted you before i did, i only saw you today, told my buddies and they all were estatic they knew who you were because i talk about what you're doing to your car all the time lol... I love the black, it's so shiny... Here i am driving a two toned crap bag (right now it is even worse than normal) and i saw you and almost ran into someone... seriously looks perfect, I have a question, your wing looked black, is it? i couldn't tell exactly but it looked sweet, as if it belonged there, but i couldn't tell if it was black or not.
haha awesome. Yeah, in about two months im getting a different paint job though... probably flat black with no gloss. Give it that kinda race look to it. If I dont go with that ill go with a blue/green color to match the interior.

The wing itself is carbon fibre, the stand thingys are flat black.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Aneab wrote: I think someone parted out all the woo's at the junk yard, but i'm going to go check in there this coming week... I've gotta get a new heater core i think...
Can you do me a favor and see if there are any forenzas there? I just wanna keep a look out incase I need something. Plus, I wanna get a new chassis in a couple years and beef it up for racing.. dont wanna bother beefing up mine as it already has 52k on it and before i get enough money to do something it'll probably have close to 75k
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport