The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

feb 11 was his last post :?
Audacity Racing
moron

i got a message from blackler that he just wrecked his woo :? :?
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Yeah... He talked with me about it too... :( Very sad. He said it messed up his hood and his bumper (he has an aftermarket bumper) but he's not sure about the extent of the damage.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

wow thats sucks! hope he can fix it!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Yeah... Me too. He's a nice guy, would hate to see him disappear from here because he's no longer driving a woo. :(
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

in other news:

GO RED WINGS!!!
Audacity Racing
moron

i'm 7 hours away from a new cluster to play with :lol: i'm going to mount an aftermarket tach in it ;)
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Awesome :) How much did the cluster cost ya? Installing an aftermarket tach in it? Hmmm Well I'll have to see that!

Hey... you're starting with a stock cluster right? Could you do me a favor and take very accurate measurements of the size of the holes in the black plastic interior molding on the cluster. I really don't want to pull my dash apart at the moment to get to that part to measure it. I need the interior width (diameter) of the circles. I would prefer if I could get measurements in both inches and millimeters if possible. Lemme know. :D

I'm going to manufacture some metal rings that will fit inside those circles giving the gauges some nice trim. If they turn out and people are interested in them, I might make more and sell some. :)
CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

Audacityracing wrote:man... where has acingteam been!?
He posts on a local site we are both on...i know he has posted on there within the last couple of days. I know he got pulled over for speeding. And i guess the cop said he was going well over the speed limit. 63 in a 40 or something.
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself
Audacity Racing
moron

only a few more hours! :D :D :D

yeah, i'll get the measurements eventually :p . i'll be doing the indiglo mod :D :D :D and then strapping the aftermarket tach in, so it'll be gravy baby
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

PLEASE scan the original guage faces, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! i want to do my guages soon! but im not gonna take my cluster apart with out the proper stuff to finish.

Audacity Racing
moron

i will. i have been dying for someone to make scans, and i will. i'll do the negatives too so you get white faced guages.

what i'm doing....

make them white face guages, then print them on glow in the dark origami paper (backed with card stock)... then using UV led's up front to make them glow :D :D
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

If there are designs and such that you want done to the gauges once they're scanned, I'll be happy to help you out with it. :)
delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

well shuan is actually sending me a set so I can do the same this to them, and I was thinking about adding a few other touches that some people might like. I will also get them printed on thermal paper so they wont fade as easily, so if anyone wants a set when I get mine done i'll be glad to hook them up. :)
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i cant wait till it warms up in michign, i cant do any thing on my car its so fricken cold out, i have a cai and lowering springs sitting in my living room but its too cold to do them! im so looking forward to spring!