The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

cool good luck!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

no not "cool" cold. man don't you listen or read in this case skinner. GOSH!!! :lol:

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

Friggen Idiot!

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

MMMMMMMM, White Castle :smt064

wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

daewoomofo wrote:dude just rock he stealies like i do. odd thing is there is another 01 lanos 4 dr like mine, same color, rollin on stealies (my cars twin) about a half mile from my old house. i want to get a pic of our cars sitting nose to nose, i think it would be a cool pic, pisses me off that some one is crampin my style! damn posers! jk
i'm rockin the steelies.... i see some people who actually paint them and from far away that looks cool but then when u get close your like :shock: wtf are you serious :lol:
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well i did the helicoil and it worked out pretty well. i didn't have an extra stud on hand but i used one from another hole and it worked out fine except when i tried to put the wheel on with the stud in the helicoil it was a bit off. i guess i drilled slightly at an angle or something. tomorrow i'm gonna try to see if i can just put a stud in with the wheel on. if anything i just wasted my time. but if its really close enough i think i'm gonna try and shave a little off in the wheel hole i think i can get away with it b/c its just a hair off. but we'll see. sorry for ranting on.

nick

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

mine looked off too, but the whell went on fine, glad to hear you finally did it, easy aint it?

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yea it was easy once you figure out that blue insert deal. i was trying to put the helicoil on fromthe outside of it for like ten minutes. i was about to give up when i was like "oh" :lol:

nick

JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

BAH!!! So... I had called Daewoo about the part I needed... Their technician had told me what the part number was... WELL... the part they sent me didn't include the part I needed... Grrrrr.....

See the black part... that's all they sent me... See the white part, obviously that's the part that's broken. I explained this all to them and they sent me just the black part.

Not pleased... I don't even know if the black part is broken or not... :(
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

damn that sucks rectum. i'd raise hell and get them to 2 day ship the part you need for free.

nick

JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Yeah... that's what I'm going to do... especially since I paid for 2 days shipping on the part they said I needed in the first place.

I don't know how many times I said to the, "The white part with the gear is broken" "I need the one with the white part with the gear because mine is broken"... "Yeah... it's the white part that is broken"... then she calls me back and says, "the tech said that you need part blah blah.."

The repair manual doesn't even say these parts are sold seperately...

So as it turns out... I didn't need the part that was $21... I needed the part that was $8.25... :(

So I figure what I'll do is tell them... "I will keep this part and just put this new one on that I don't REALLY need... so you just made money off me for a part I didn't need in return for you sending me the part I need with free 2 day shipping on the part you should have sent me in the first place."

I was REALLY looking forward to knowing how fast I am going today... :(
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Hehe After I mentioned that I'm a member of a Daewoo owner's club on the internet, the manager decided it was in their best interest to credit me for the shipping costs of the part they already sent me (since it is basically means I have a spare part). I'm not going to return it... just going to buy the new part and get good shipping. Since I've already paid that haha.

So in the end... they did right by me. :)

I'm now happier then I was earlier, but I would rather have ended up with the right part today...
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

thats awesome. i never really thought about saying something like that before. :lol: glad to hear you did get a good turn out in the end.

nick

kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Thats a good idea. If they know you network with tons of other daewoo owners they're sure to bust ass and sacrafic a little more to make you happy
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Hehe... Daewootech clout... representin' yo! Werd.

Oh... and...

RED WINGS ARE 1st IN THE NHL!!! WOOOT!!

<------- Like my poorly constructed JohnnyC Bobblehead profile pic I slapped together? ;)