DaewOLeganza wants his ban removed ( POLL )

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

just realized that i behaved so chialdish now :oops: ... guys lets forget about this whole issue, the guy really affects IQ levels and as you can see mine is running so low... even lower than CustomLanos's blikner fluid so i should stop this while i still have some.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

mmamdouh wrote:just realized that i behaved so chialdish now :oops: ... guys lets forget about this whole issue, the guy really affects IQ levels and as you can see mine is running so low... even lower than CustomLanos's blikner fluid so i should stop this while i still have some.

MMamdouh
lmao.

Ive never laughed so hard as the short time he was here.. and hasnt been here though. Daew0Leganza if your reading this.. im not laughing with you, im laughing at how stupid you are.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

mmamdouh wrote:Do i need to say more??

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/dae ... ssage/9539

MMamdouh
lmao.. he put anti-rust in his coolant!? :lol:

I really wish this kid lived near me... not to kick his ass.. but just sit outside and watch him work on his car... puttign anti rust in the coolant.. putting his mouth up the the coolant thingy to see if there are leaks (or did i read that wrong?)

aahhahha
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

I retract my previous statement. He should not be part of this forum. His grammar is very poor and because of punctuation errors sometimes is very hard to read/understand. He has not contributed a single useful comment on this forum. Hasn't helped anyone one, just bashed on people... I say keep him out and let him join some Ricer forum where he belongs. He should not be driving a Daewoo... shame on him.
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

+1
AcingTeam wrote:I retract my previous statement. He should not be part of this forum. His grammar is very poor and because of punctuation errors sometimes is very hard to read/understand. He has not contributed a single useful comment on this forum. Hasn't helped anyone one, just bashed on people... I say keep him out and let him join some Ricer forum where he belongs. He should not be driving a Daewoo... shame on him.
GsiTurbo
Super Moderator

Post by GsiTurbo »

Based on this new information, I do retract myprevious opinion. Apparently he has already had a second chance. And blew it.

I second AcingTeam.

Tom

Post by daewoomofo »

i need to retract my previouse agreement to let him back in (based on the new info), i say he has had enough second chances, keep him out. it does seem more peacefull in here with out him, dont it?
Brian5475E
Expert

Post by Brian5475E »

I don't know what happened. But give the guy a 2nd chance. Then if he screws up again kick him for good.
Aveo that moves! Now I need those cams!
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

If you read the whole thread you will see what happened

Brian5475E wrote:I don't know what happened. But give the guy a 2nd chance. Then if he screws up again kick him for good.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Wow....lots of "give him a chance" and "I retract that" coming out here.

I don't really get on the Daewoo sites much.... but if he got booted from another site and blew his second chance I say he shouldn't be allowed back on.

I must have spent 2 or 3 hours removing "spam" and insults.... I don't particularly want to clean up another mess.... my time is limited as it is.

Speaking of time..... I was talking to Efrain and he was thinking about adding another Moderator..... I will start a new post to get everyone's opinions.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

mmamdouh wrote: the guy really affects IQ levels and as you can see mine is running so low... even lower than CustomLanos's blikner fluid so i should stop this while i still have some.
That is true, my blinker fluid is pretty low...
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

CustomLanos wrote:
mmamdouh wrote: the guy really affects IQ levels and as you can see mine is running so low... even lower than CustomLanos's blikner fluid so i should stop this while i still have some.
That is true, my blinker fluid is pretty low...
I've got some high performance blinker fluid... send me a pm... :shock:
a woo that is a work in progress
CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

PM SENT
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Erfinder@PrecisionBoost wrote: Speaking of time..... I was talking to Efrain and he was thinking about adding another Moderator..... I will start a new post to get everyone's opinions.
I say Kenny or Nick would make a great moderator... they are always on and are good guys! :) Actually everyone's a good guy one here... even some gals that never come on anymore lol