Daewootech.com in Total Vauxhall Magazine

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

i almost fell off my chair when i read the topic...

this a great big thing for us.

well i have an opel engine but i have pics on track
action.

'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
No1_spaceman

Post by No1_spaceman »

H Guys,
I'm not being funny, but I remember them having a Daewoo Nexia in there magazine once! As far as I can remember, they put it in there because it had a Vauxhall Engine in it, plus it was very modified.

I'll see if I can dig the issue out,

Spaceman.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

In an early issue someone said they should consider putting a Chevrolet Lacetti in the magazine and they cut it down... mentioned something about their name being "Total Vauxhall".... so that's why I sent in my letter to them.... since the Lacetti is 70% Vauxhall/Opel/Holden and 30% Daewoo.

I think they grumbled something about the Nexia but I just figured I'd make a point that Daewoo vehicles are modified Opel/Vauxhall/Holden chassis.

My reason for excitement is that they would consider putting some of our Lacetti/Nubira/Optra/Optra5/Reno/Forenza in their magazine if we had some decent vehicles to show off.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos