Friday night: Going drinking! :)

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

LOL ... I was up by 9am

Unfortunately, I didn't go anyplace where there were any young ladies.
I really should find more of them. My school is FULL of female eye candy :D
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

sounds almost like my night but switch the number of beers and shots. and substitute friends house with Bricktown. its like five blocks with nothing but bars and clubs. went to about 7 clubs and bars last night. i didn't have a hangover but i puked my ass off last night after a shot of something i drank. no idea what it was. best part of the night was goin to a place called Tap Werks that has like 100 beers on tap. so i went nuts on some german beer. the funniest part was when i was at a bar and a chick comes up to me and gives me a card. it read " for Private Dancers call Smiles. $150 an hour" i looked at this ugly ass hooker and laughed. she was pissed. :lol:

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
TxDAEWOOxT
Expert

Post by TxDAEWOOxT »

bring oune of them down with you it would cost 23,400 for 7 days. shit you can come stay with me!!!!!!!!
2001 Lanos 1.6
--1.25 Eibach Pro kit
--2 1/4 Pro 1 catback
--custom intake (short ram)
--port and polished head
--port and polished TB
--port and polished intake manifold
--Kenwood head
--Pioneer noise
http://www.myspace.com/txhtownxt
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

I saw a high dollar hooker in Las Vegas... Not as in rented her for the night, just saw her when I was walking around. She was movie star hot, easily. Some girls are worth it... some aren't.