NEW POLL - DaewoLeganza

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Should we BAN him again, this time by IP?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:04 pm

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 38

BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

Your car could be the greatest Daewoo to ever roll on four wheels. That doesn't change the fact that you make the forum an uncomfortable place to be and rub everyone the wrong way.
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

Audacityracing wrote:
DaewoLeganza wrote:not goin to say anythin negative but Wait until u see my pictures of my car... give me until sunday... u wont be dissapointed!!! just stop this ban

you have until saturday... the poll closes sunday
k but u still have to consider that with my post everyone comes back to the forum to see other peoples post... before my post theres not much life to daewootech
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

DaewoLeganza wrote:
Audacityracing wrote:
DaewoLeganza wrote:not goin to say anythin negative but Wait until u see my pictures of my car... give me until sunday... u wont be dissapointed!!! just stop this ban

you have until saturday... the poll closes sunday
k but u still have to consider that with my post everyone comes back to the forum to see other peoples post... before my post theres not much life to daewootech
huh? We were doing fine without you... there's a lot of life in here.
CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

DaewoLeganza wrote: k but u still have to consider that with my post everyone comes back to the forum to see other peoples post... before my post theres not much life to daewootech
ok then...you will be missed.

thats what you wanted to hear, right?
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

I'm confused, i check regardless of who says what... cuz i'm interested in seeing as much about other people's woo's as i can =) i love this site not just for the cars, but the generally nice people who are on it... You, DaewoLeganza, always have something negative to say about another person's car or items theyre buying as if this is a competition and the only way to win, is to have a leganza with all the stuff you "have" on your car that we've never seen... My car is crappy looking, possibly the worst looking of all the woo's on this site, and i even posted pictures... It took me forever to get the pictures too, but i didn't go around saying stuff about my car and hyping it up and then not show anything...

There's nothing wrong with saying you have a nice ride, maybe you do, but we need proof, and we don't want to be insulted indirectly by hearing "wait till you see my ____" in a post about our stuff that is a different brand or model...

Don't dis anyone else's stuff indirectly or directly, and we'd probably have no problems...

~Kyle
a woo that is a work in progress
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

Aneab wrote:I'm confused, i check regardless of who says what... cuz i'm interested in seeing as much about other people's woo's as i can =) i love this site not just for the cars, but the generally nice people who are on it... You, DaewoLeganza, always have something negative to say about another person's car or items theyre buying as if this is a competition and the only way to win, is to have a leganza with all the stuff you "have" on your car that we've never seen... My car is crappy looking, possibly the worst looking of all the woo's on this site, and i even posted pictures... It took me forever to get the pictures too, but i didn't go around saying stuff about my car and hyping it up and then not show anything...

There's nothing wrong with saying you have a nice ride, maybe you do, but we need proof, and we don't want to be insulted indirectly by hearing "wait till you see my ____" in a post about our stuff that is a different brand or model...

Don't dis anyone else's stuff indirectly or directly, and we'd probably have no problems...

~Kyle
well its sort of like the red leganza on the album but different
CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

This should solve all your problems...
http://www.mooktakim.com/funny/files/Posting.swf
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

never have i seen anything as cool as that111! that roxorz!11 :lol:
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

CustomLanos wrote:This should solve all your problems...
lmfao
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

see my presence brings up intelligent responses to educate other people
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

DaewoLeganza wrote:see my presence brings up intelligent responses to educate other people
The only person that needs to be educated here is you... luckily.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Well... I don't know how much audacityracing has done.... but I've only removed a couple of useless posts.

Either he is behaving himself.... or the other moderators are cleaning up after him.

I'd like to know how much work the other mods are doing to keep unwanted "spam" off certain topics before I vote.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

CustomLanos wrote:This should solve all your problems...
lmfao omg that proly does look like him 2!
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Where's he been? i haven't seen a post from him in 2-3 days...

I thought he wanted to show his sweet ride...

~Kyle
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Aneab wrote:Where's he been? i haven't seen a post from him in 2-3 days...

I thought he wanted to show his sweet ride...

~Kyle
He better be getting pics to back himself up. I'm tired of hearing that his car is the best and has best possible compoments in it.