Road trip to California!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

well holy crap... you'll pass by my house by about 1 mile :D
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

I just got back from North Carolina which is only 660 miles North of me. 10 hours in the car is enough to drive you mad. I didn't go in my Daewoo either, but in a 2005 Chevrolet Impala. You would be surprised how many people though we were cops and got out of the way. We went 90-105 most of the way over the interstate without being caught by the cops. Only caught traffic in Altlanta and a beastly thunderstorm in Tampa.

I did see like 12 daewoos though, 4 Leganzas, 2 Nubiras, 5 Lanoses, and one brand new Daewoo Excavator on a truck.

I couldn't even imagine driving for 38 hours.

And remember...Radar Detector is a must! :lol:
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

when i usuallly drive down to california, its about 1400 milles and i make it a straight through trip.. no sleeping :wink: well try not to anyways. depending on how fast your "flying" on the ground it can be done in about 16 to 20 hours.. one hell of a trip
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Almost time to leave!!! I am so wanting work to be over NOW! LOL

Counting down: 4 hrs until I get off work. WOOHOO!!
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

OK ... it looks like I will be traveling near/through the following cities:
Hampton, VA, Richmond, VA, Lynchburg, VA, Knoxville, TN, Nashville, TN, Memphis, TN, Little Rock, AK, Oklahoma City, OK, Amarillo, TX, Albuquerque, NM, Flagstaff, NM, Phoenix, AZ, and then down into southern CA near Calexico, CA/Mexicali, Mexico.

Wow ... we will be driving all day, all night and all day again. Trading shifts driving and sleeping in the car! :shock: :D
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz wrote:OK ... it looks like I will be traveling near/through the following cities:
Hampton, VA, Richmond, VA, Lynchburg, VA, Knoxville, TN, Nashville, TN, Memphis, TN, Little Rock, AK, Oklahoma City, OK, Amarillo, TX, Albuquerque, NM, Flagstaff, NM, Phoenix, AZ, and then down into southern CA near Calexico, CA/Mexicali, Mexico.

Wow ... we will be driving all day, all night and all day again. Trading shifts driving and sleeping in the car! :shock: :D
Hands to yourself.

Nevermind, you have my permission.
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Stock.. Till summer (good job coming)

RRM Turbo Kit
VRS 3" Exhaust with a MeganRacing Carbon Fiber muffler.
Some other goodies.