meeting with daftmajin

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

hahaha... the two of us are like 15 hours apart
04aveohb
Junior

Post by 04aveohb »

im in chapel hill, NC if anyone around there wants to go to a show or something
2004 Chevy Aveo LS Hatchback
-SRI
-15" Konig Theory's
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yeah i think you east coast guys need to try to meet up again, like what the last two times. :D

anyone else within a reasonable distance want to try one? unless someone wants to make like a 15 hour trip. :lol:

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Audacity Racing
moron

i'm gonna tie ballons on my mailbox... ya know, the international symbol for party over here!

yeah... east coasters should all meet up here... we can go to bristol dragway and show our stuff and go to ride revolution (the biggest tune shop in the eastern united states)... i'm about 10 minutes from both (they're on the same street)
Audacity Racing
moron

ok... short notice, but...

nopi is coming to town this weekend...

friday is open house at ride revolution and i went today to talk to em. the guys there all about crapped a brick when they saw my woo and the minor mods i had done. i told em about all of us and they said they'd to see us. all of us south/east coast woos should make a names for ourselves at nopi and maybe do a little racing against one another :wink:

open house is friday, nopi is saturday and sunday

reply or pm me if you want to go

oh, i forgot... you all are more than welcome to crash at my house... we can work on anyone's woo that needs some attanetion and what have you
whiptastic_nubira

Post by whiptastic_nubira »

04aveohb wrote:im in chapel hill, NC if anyone around there wants to go to a show or something
im in sanford, nc.....we're not that far away man
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well it looks like i won't be able to go to HIN this coming up weekend. :x my job approved the day off about three months ago and just yesterday told me it would be denied. damn bastards. :x my car is gonna be painted by tuesday at the latest too. :x

so the people that were supposed to be trying to go up there or what not i will not be able to meet up with ya'll. :cry: we might just have to try and get a texas meet up another day or just do it without me. :cry:

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Audacity Racing
moron

i want to throw together a southeast meeting...

04Aveohb, whiptastic_nubira, and myself are REALLY close (in respect to the distance we all are from one another). any interest?