How we rate

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

asam
Expert

Post by asam »

My leganza should have no problem against all stock ones and some mod. civics? Right?

You guys think I can take a 5spd with an auto leggy. Remeber 2.2L vs 1.7L
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

whats your cars hp/tq and weight?
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Man of course you should, I already took out 2 out of 2 Civics.
It was pretty close, but still...
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

My A/T 100% stock Leganza has pegged the speedometer on the trip odometer reset, past the 140mph mark.

The only thing aftermarket on my car are the valve stem caps and an added Sirrius satellite radio.

Oh yeah, my Lanos FINALLY passed the 107mph mark where is has topped out since the day I bought it.
On my way to work 2 nights ago, I hit 116mph across the bridge and it could have gone faster, but I ran out of bridge ... I wonder what happened to allow it to do that?

Cliff
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

serius!!! hell yeah. I have that too. I love it... except my cars in the shop now and im driving my moms, cant stand normal radio now
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

Civics aren't race cars, as many Civic drivers learned the hard way.

And a Leganza isn't a race car, regardless of intakes and stickers...it's fuel efficient a family sedan.

Sorry to say it.

I can't say anything bad about either car though. Honestly, out of all of the Civics and Leganzas purchased what percentage of people actually try to race with them? Boy racers will think their cars are the sh*t until they meet a GTO at a light and then change their views quickly. Most people grow out of the need to peel out from every light fairly shortly, after they realize that no one cares.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

BosnianLanos wrote: Most people grow out of the need to peel out from every light fairly shortly, after they realize that no one cares.
My dad will be 70 yrs old in a few months, and he still squeels away from the light, and chirps the tires in 2nd & 3rd gear. LOL
He will never learn that no one cares as he loves to see the look on the boy racers's faces when they finally catch up with him. :shock: :D

Cliff
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

kinkyllama wrote:serius!!! hell yeah. I have that too. I love it... except my cars in the shop now and im driving my moms, cant stand normal radio now
That is why you get more than 1 dock. I have a dock in each car and one in the house so I just take the radio where I go. :)