When it Rains, it Pours.

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

BosnianLanos
Expert

When it Rains, it Pours.

Post by BosnianLanos »

Went to pick up my girlfriend and her friend last night. I park the car in her driveway, go inside to say hi. We all leave, get in the car to go to dinner, I go to start it...NOTHING. No cranking, no dimming, nothing...just dead. I immediately knew it was my clutch interlock switch. It had been giving me problems for a couple of weeks before, and it took some finesse with the clutch to reach the right position at where it wanted to start. No problem, I just reached down, took the connector off of the switch, asked for a bobby pin from the girls, jumped the switch, and it started right up. So now the girls think I'm some sort of Grand Theft Auto master.

At any rate...with the problems that have plagued my car this summer...this is just another one! First the timing belt and fuel pump, now this. It's not really a worry though. The part costs $7.73 new, and it isn't even required for the operation for the car...but I thought it was funny!

Thank God I knew immediately what it was. If I hadn't known, It could have made for MANY MANY COSTLY repairs to try to get down to the bottom of it.
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Costly repairs and angry/dissapointed women ^^

Sounds like ane asy fix anyway
SAZ
---------------------
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

so your the one stealing all of the woo's in the world.....

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!