daewoos suck

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Re: daewoos suck

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

bestlanosinmaine wrote:daewoos suck
Why yes, they do. Here is a prime example of it. And they do a good job, too!

http://householdappliances.kelkoo.co.uk ... 82616.html

LOL :)

Cliff
OptraSS

Post by OptraSS »

I used to have a 99 Civic SI coupe, did the 1/4 mile in 14.1, then it got stolen. Great cars but very, very easy to steal. I'm happy with my Optra now!!! I will have it in the 15's by next summer!!! :twisted:
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Hey, I totally agree with efrinder here, I bought my daewoo for the same reason, TO be DIFFERENT, cavys' sunfires. civics they are EVERYWHERE done up or not done up they are literally everywhere you turn, Daewoo however, atleast up here in ontario ive seen 4 in 3 months, ( and i have been counting) 2 regular, black and a red a white one, with lots of homemade interior mods and some next to nice rims ( very ugly actuallY) and mine. THAT IS WHY I BOUGHT A DAEWOO, dont wanna be like everyone else out there drivin the same old boring cars, and sleeper, can you say sleeper, when im done racing with mine the guy in the civics gonna be askin for his car back :D
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz wrote:
bestlanosinmaine wrote:daewoos suck
Why yes, they do. Here is a prime example of it. And they do a good job, too!

http://householdappliances.kelkoo.co.uk ... 82616.html

LOL :)

Cliff

LOL!!
hahahaha so apparently they do litteraly suck... oh my God !!! LOL

Good one Cliff
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

DavesDaewoo wrote:Hey, I totally agree with efrinder here, I bought my daewoo for the same reason, TO be DIFFERENT, cavys' sunfires. civics they are EVERYWHERE done up or not done up they are literally everywhere you turn, Daewoo however, atleast up here in ontario ive seen 4 in 3 months, ( and i have been counting) 2 regular, black and a red a white one, with lots of homemade interior mods and some next to nice rims ( very ugly actuallY) and mine. THAT IS WHY I BOUGHT A DAEWOO, dont wanna be like everyone else out there drivin the same old boring cars, and sleeper, can you say sleeper, when im done racing with mine the guy in the civics gonna be askin for his car back :D
I'll be honest and tell you that I bought my Daewoo not because I wanted to be different and unique... the only reason was that it was fairly new and super cheap!!
I'd like to buy a 240sx S14 for my next car. RWD, 155hp stock... sounds like fun!
Mike

Post by Mike »

bestlanosinmaine wrote:im finally realizing the significant lack of power....im goin to the honda gang now.....im deff not getting a civic cuz there gayer than hell.....but i found a nice GSR and let me tell you i wont have that lack of power anymore....

ROTFLMAO

"hey guys... I'm getting an average car with average power that's dime a dozen"

Try something with more than 4 cyl to start with if you were not smart enough to realize a 4cyl economy car isn't going to have any balls.
-Mike

2000 Lanos automatic (traded in)
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier