Got good news!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

MMamdouh

Got good news!

Post by MMamdouh »

hi guys

as you all know i was looking for a car as dad took back his woo and i was inclined to a BMW E30 but due to the fact that it is a very old car and the budget i have... i decided to get something else
I GOT MYSELF A WOO!!!!!

yes... i managed to find a 2001 Lanos that is in a very good condition and has only 63k kms on it (some 39k miles)... the car is black and got some scratches on the body but it is is all minor issues

i paid shit load of money to register the car and i still have to replace a few parts just to make sure every thing is fine (belts, filters, spark plugs,etc...) so mods will have to be postponed for a while

just wanted to inform you that i am going to stick with the woo club and this wonderful community

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

CONGRATULATION MAN, i knew u would stick with the woo, and hope u can do everything u dreamed about modifications in it. i am looking forward for this car with the C20XE :badgrin: and i know the man who can give u this engine with a daewoo licence papers so u can easially get ur licence

congratulations again MM ;)
>2004 Nubira, 1.6L (Manual Transmission)
>Custom made cold air intake
>Custom made headers & 2" pipe with mid Walker filter and rear Jasma-5Ziegen muffler
>Custom made intake manifold with 2.0L TB and larger injectors (soon to be done)
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

thanks bro... gonna sell the 2.0 TB you got??

MMamdouh
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

i think i dont need it anymore, and also if u wanted another clutch kit for ur lanos then my clutch will fit ur car exactly and it only worked for one week and u can see it and decide, and got a set of SplitFires 8.0mm wires

i am just offering u everything i do have right now and dont need for u or for anyone else u know :)
>Custom made headers & 2" pipe with mid Walker filter and rear Jasma-5Ziegen muffler
>Custom made intake manifold with 2.0L TB and larger injectors (soon to be done)
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

sweet, congrats on the new car, lets see some pics of her. glad you sticked with woo

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

hell yeah. can't wait to see her. i knew you couldn't stay away from the woo scene too long.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

mezomaster wrote:i think i dont need it anymore, and also if u wanted another clutch kit for ur lanos then my clutch will fit ur car exactly and it only worked for one week and u can see it and decide, and got a set of SplitFires 8.0mm wires

i am just offering u everything i do have right now and dont need for u or for anyone else u know :)
hey mezo... how much are you asking for the TB and for the wires?

MMamdouh
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

thank you guys... the car is 100% stock now and hopefully that won't stay long, i spent a ton of money to register the car and 1/2 ton in parts as a precautionary service (T belt, oil, spark plugs, filters, etc...) so mods are not my top priority now.

the good thing is i know most of the things i wanna do, how to do them and from where to buy/custom make them... i only got to worry about financials now... will keep you updated.

MMamdouh
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

seriously i dunno how much to ask, so i am leaving it for u to decide and tell me cuz i honestly dunno....i know how to buy but dont know anything about how to sell :lol: just decide man, its not a big deal wallahi
Flat_Iron

Post by Flat_Iron »

mabrouk mamdouh congrats,welcome to ur truly world!
Daew0o Racer 95
1.6 ohc 8v,15''rims,tuned it step by step...
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

mezomaster wrote:seriously i dunno how much to ask, so i am leaving it for u to decide and tell me cuz i honestly dunno....i know how to buy but dont know anything about how to sell :lol: just decide man, its not a big deal wallahi
thanks for the generous offer man... i will see into that once i get the first service out of the way

MMamdouh
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

ya man its okay no problem at all...by the way, Abo Hashem told me today that the things will delay once more till the mid of ramadan :evil: i am soooo damn angry and seriously started to think about the 2.0L but i am doing my best to wait also....anyways, when i swap another engine, i will have the BMW injectors and regulator for u also, it could be a direct swap (for the regulator) if ur fuel rail is like mine cuz i got that regulator flange welded to apply the BMW regulator on my rail
whitetiger2nv
Junior

Post by whitetiger2nv »

yes...that sounds hot...in aus we barely see any black woos...only 1 i ever see is a sports model up the road from me...
Daewoo Lanos 2000 HB
17" Gestalt Virouge Rims
205/40/R17 Tyres
4.5" Canon Exhaust
Spider
Expert

Re: Got good news!

Post by Spider »

MMamdouh wrote:hi guys

I GOT MYSELF A WOO!!!!!

MMamdouh
Congradulations on your "New-Woo"
You did the right thing MM...for yourself and the rest of us !

:)
~Spider~
2000 1.6 DOHC Lanos 'S'
Silver HB.

"The three great essentials to achieving anything worthwhile are; first, hard work, second, stick-to-it-iveness, and third, common sense."
- -- Thomas Edison
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

by the way MM, my nubira is black also :D