Just a few laughs!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

john_trickle
Expert

Ugly person illness

Post by john_trickle »

A very homely person made an appointment with a psychiatrist. The homely person walked into the doctor’s office and said, “Doctor, I’m so depressed and lonely. I don’t have any friends, no one will come near me, and everybody laughs at me. Can you help me accept my ugliness?”

“I’m sure I can.” the psychiatrist replied. “Just go over and lie face down on that couch.”

John.
john_trickle
Expert

Doctors meeting

Post by john_trickle »

A group of psychiatrists were attending a convention. Four of them decided to leave, and walked out together. One said to the other three, “People are always coming to us with their guilt and fears, but we have no one that we can go to when we have problems.” The others agreed.

Then one said, “Since we are all professionals, why don’t we take some time right now to hear each other out?”

The other three agreed.

The first then confessed, “I have an uncontrollable desire to kill my patients.”

The second psychiatrist said, “I love expensive things and so I find ways to cheat my patients out of their money whenever I can so I can buy the things I want.”

The third followed with, “I’m involved with selling drugs and often get my patients to sell them for me.”

The fourth psychiatrist then confessed, “I know I’m not supposed to, but no matter how hard I try, I can’t keep a secret…”

John.
john_trickle
Expert

Social Security Applicant

Post by john_trickle »

The elderly man told his wife he was going to sign up for social security. She says, ‘You can’t do that, you lost your birth certificate.’
He says, ‘Oh I’ll talk them into it.’So when he returns the next day, he is all smiles and says, ‘I’m all signed up and no problems.’ ‘
Well, how did you do that?’ she asks.
He replies, ‘I took off my shirt and showed her all the gray hair on my chest, and showed her all the gray hair on my head.’
The wife states, ‘Well, why didn’t you drop your pants, we could have gotten disability.’

john.
john_trickle
Expert

A blind man vists the state of Texas

Post by john_trickle »

There once was a blind man who decided to visit Texas. When he arrived on the plane, he felt the seats and said, “Wow, these seats are big!” The person next to him answered, “Everything is big in Texas.”

When he finally arrived in Texas, he decided to visit a bar. Upon arriving in the bar, he ordered a beer and got a mug placed between his hands. He exclaimed, “Wow these mugs are big!” The bartender replied, “Everything is big in Texas.”

After a couple of beers, the blind man asked the bartender where the bathroom was located. The bartender replied, “Second door to the right.” The blind man headed for the bathroom, but accidentally tripped over and skipped the second door. Instead, he entered the third door, which lead to the swimming pool and fell into the pool by accident.

Scared to death, the blind man started shouting, “Don’t flush, don’t flush!”

john.
john_trickle
Expert

Sex Therapist

Post by john_trickle »

A couple, both 67, went to a sex therapist’s office. The doctor asked, “What can I do for you?” The man said, “Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?” The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed. The doctor examined them and then directed them to disrobe and go at it. When the couple finished, the doctor reexamined them and, upon completion, advised the couple, “There’s nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse.” He then charged them $32. This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have intercourse with no apparent problems other than the lack of vigor which is to be expected in 67 year-olds, get dressed, pay the doctor, and then leave. Finally after almost two months of this routine, the doctor asked, “Just exactly what are you trying to find out?” The old man said, “Oh, we’re not trying to find out anything. She’s married and we can’t go to her house. I’m married, so we can’t go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $60. The Hilton charges $78. We do it here for $32 and I get $28 back from Medicaid.

john.
john_trickle
Expert

Handling teens

Post by john_trickle »

A wise old gentleman retired and purchased a modest home near a junior high school. He spent the first few weeks of his retirement in peace and contentment. Then a new school year began. The very next afternoon three young boys, full of youthful, after-school enthusiasm, came down his street, beating merrily on every trash can they encountered. The crashing percussion continued day after day, until finally the wise old man decided it was time to take some action.

The next afternoon, he walked out to meet the young percussionists as they banged their way down the street. Stopping them, he said, “You kids are a lot of fun. I like to see you express your exuberance like that. In fact, I used to do the same thing when I was your age. Will you do me a favor? I’ll give you each a dollar if you’ll promise to come around every day and do your thing.” The kids were elated and continued to do a bang-up job on the trash cans.

After a few days, the old-timer greeted the kids again, but this time he had a sad smile on his face.

“This recession’s really putting a big dent in my income,” he told them. “From now on, I’ll only be able to pay you 50 cents to beat on the cans.”

The noisemakers were obviously displeased, but they did accept his offer and continued their afternoon ruckus. A few days later, the wily retiree approached them again as they drummed their way down the street.

“Look,” he said, “I haven’t received my Social Security check yet, so I’m not going to be able to give you more than 25 cents. Will that be okay?”

“A lousy quarter?” the drum leader exclaimed. “If you think we’re going to waste our time, beating these cans around for a quarter, you’re nuts! No way, mister. We quit!”

john.
john_trickle
Expert

WHEN I’M A LITTLE OLD LADY…

Post by john_trickle »

When I’m a little old lady, then I’ll live with my children and bring them great joy.

To repay all I’ve had from each girl and boy I shall draw on the walls and scuff up the floor; run in and out without closing the door.

I’ll hide frogs in the pantry, socks under my bed. And whenever they scold me, I’ll hang my head.

I’ll run and I’ll romp, always fritter away ….. the time to be spent doing chores every day.

I’ll pester my children when they are on the phone. As long as they’re busy I won’t leave them alone.

Hide candy in closets, rocks in a drawer … and never pick up what I drop on the floor.

Dash off to the movies and not wash a dish. I’ll plead for allowance whenever I wish.

I’ll stuff up the plumbing and deluge the floor. As soon as they’ve mopped it, I’ll flood it some more.

When they correct me, I’ll lie down and cry, kicking and screaming, not a tear in my eye.

I’ll take all their pencils and flashlights, and then .. when they buy new ones, I’ll take them again.

I’ll spill glasses of milk to complete every meal …. Eat my banana and just drop the peel.

Put toys on the table, spill jam on the floor. I’ll break lots of dishes as though I were four.

What fun I shall have, what joy it will be to Live with my children….just the way that they lived with me!

john.
john_trickle
Expert

How you earned it

Post by john_trickle »

A young man asked an old rich man how he made his money.

The old guy fingered his worsted wool vest and said, “Well, son, it was 1932. The depth of the Great Depression. I was down to my last nickel.”

“I invested that nickel in an apple. I spent the entire day polishing the apple and, at the end of the day, I sold the apple for ten cents.”

“The next morning, I invested those ten cents in two apples. I spent the entire day polishing them and sold them at 5:00 pm for 20 cents. I continued this system for a month, by the end of which I’d accumulated a fortune of $1.37.”

“Then my wife’s father died and left us two million dollars.”

john.
john_trickle
Expert

She is angry at you

Post by john_trickle »

Worried because they hadn’t heard anything for days from the widow in the neighboring apartment, Mrs. Silver said to her son, “Timmy, would you go next door and see how old Mrs. Kirkland is?”

A few minutes later, Timmy returned.

“Well,” asked Mrs. Silver, “is she all right?”

“She’s fine, except that she’s angry at you.”

“At me?” the woman exclaimed. “Whatever for?”

“She said ‘It’s none of your business how old she is,’” snickered Timmy.

john.
john_trickle
Expert

Problems driving

Post by john_trickle »

Two elderly women were out driving in a large car-both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red but they just went on through. The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself “I must be losing it, I could have sworn we just went through a red light.”

After a few more minutes they came to another intersection and the light was red again and again they went right though. This time the woman in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was really concerned that she was losing it. She was getting nervous and decided to pay very close attention to the road and the next intersection to see what was going on.

At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was definitely red and they went right through and she turned to the other woman and said, “Mildred! Did you know we just ran through three red lights in a row! You could have killed us!”

Mildred turned to her and said, “Oh, am I driving?”

john.
john_trickle
Expert

Guaranteed visits

Post by john_trickle »

An elderly woman from Brooklyn decided to prepare her will and make her final requests. She told her rabbi she had two final requests. First, she wanted to be cremated, and second, she wanted her ashes scattered over Bloomingdales.

“Bloomingdales!” the rabbi exclaimed. “Why Bloomingdales?”

“Then I’ll be sure my daughters visit me twice a week.”

john.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

In U.S. They invented a machine that catches thieves; they took it out to different countries for a test.

In U.S.A, in 30 minutes, it caught 20 thieves;

In UK , in 30 minutes it caught 50 thieves;

Spain , in 30 minutes it caught 65 thieves;

Ghana , In 30 minutes it caught 600 thieves;

Proceed down

EGYPT , in 15 minutes the machine was stolen.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

MMamdouh wrote:In U.S. They invented a machine that catches thieves; they took it out to different countries for a test.

In U.S.A, in 30 minutes, it caught 20 thieves;

In UK , in 30 minutes it caught 50 thieves;

Spain , in 30 minutes it caught 65 thieves;

Ghana , In 30 minutes it caught 600 thieves;

Proceed down

EGYPT , in 15 minutes the machine was stolen.

MMamdouh
this one nearly had me in tears of laughter... being from south africa, you could say the exact same thing.
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
buddha102
Expert

rofl

Post by buddha102 »

Why cant mexicans play uno?

Because they always steal the green card

Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic team?

Any Mexican that can run jump or swim is in the US!
Isaac

Re: Bar Bet

Post by Isaac »

john_trickle wrote:A guy walks into a bar and says to the bartender "I can pee farther than anyone else"

"Yeah" the bartender says.

"Sure, and I can pee right on the spot from 75 feet away" the guy says.

"Yeah right" the bartender says.

"It's true, in fact, I'll bet you 100 dollars that I cam pee right into a beer bottle 75 feet away and not spill a drop" the guy says.

"Go ahead" the bartender says smiling at the chance to make some easy money.

So a beer bottle is placed on the floor 75 feet away. Then the guy whips out his dick and starts peeing. He pees on the wall, he pees on the floor, he pees on the ceiling and bar,he even pees on the bartender. He pees everywhere EXCEPT in the bottle.

The bartender starts smiling and tells the guy to pay up. The guy goes into another room, comes out a few minutes later with a big grin on his face and pays the bartender.

The bartender then says to the guy, "Why are you so happy, you just lost a hundred bucks?"

Then the guy says ""Well, I just bet the guys in the other room a thousand bucks that I could pee all over your bar and not only would you not mind, but you'd be smiling."

Ahh this is from Desperado!!