2 announcments to make

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

MMamdouh

2 announcments to make

Post by MMamdouh »

hi guys

i got 2 announcments to make for you all:

first announcment is a good one: i am going to get married ISA on Saturday 21/07/2007 so wish me luck, i've had a very exhausting 2 months in preparations and stuff and now it is time to relax a bit before the big day... accordingly i won't be available for the following 2 weeks as i a going to be busy doing other "stuff". :lol:

the second announcment is not so good: :( since i am getting married i'll be living in my own flat and and accordingly my dad will have to have his car back.... yes, no more woo for me.

i have negociated that for long time but the fact that dad lives so far away from down town makes it a must to have a car... and since he already got the woo then he got no problem. i got to get me another car and with my currently drained esurces i can't get a new woo... or even a new one, seems like the 8 years in the woo world is going to a halt now.

i have applied for a bank loan to get some money to buy a car and based on the current market status i can get myself a BMW E30... i always had a crush for bimmers and now i can get myself one... OK it is not a V10 M5 but still it has the BMW emblem on the hood.

i really hate to leave the woo but their is nothing i can do about it... and i don't think i can leave this community even if i had no car whatsoever... i have so many friends here that i feel like beeing at home just by logging on so i can't see myself out of here, also i got to find myself a BMW forum or forums to start building up my BMW knowledge from scratch and hopefully one day i'll be famous their as i am here.

wish me luck guys.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

congrats and good luck. sucks you wont have a woo but maybe again some day.

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Daniel
Expert

Post by Daniel »

Gongrats man!
I wish you all the best.

Daniel
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

congrats dude. just get a slightly wrecked woo and build her up. i'm sure you could find one there eventually.

good luck bro and take pics of your love (the bimmer) :lol:

nick
Last edited by lanos2001 on Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

save a tree, eat a beaver.
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

CONGRATULATIONS :D i wish u luck and a happy new successful life....its bad that the woo community will lose u tho but i know u will still here anyways...good luck man..ALF MABROUK w 3o2baaly :lol: ;)
>2004 Nubira, 1.6L (Manual Transmission)
>Custom made cold air intake
>Custom made headers & 2" pipe with mid Walker filter and rear Jasma-5Ziegen muffler
>Custom made intake manifold with 2.0L TB and larger injectors (soon to be done)
Spider
Expert

Post by Spider »

Best Wishes to you and your soon to be wife !

I do hope you stay in touch via this forum. Your Daewoo wrenching knowledge is greatly appreciated !

:D
Spider
~Spider~
2000 1.6 DOHC Lanos 'S'
Silver HB.

"The three great essentials to achieving anything worthwhile are; first, hard work, second, stick-to-it-iveness, and third, common sense."
- -- Thomas Edison
zerosilence
Super

Post by zerosilence »

congrats. marrage is deffinately an experience a lot of fun. bmw's are cool you should look into the m3's there is a lot of aftermarket support for them and they are very fun to drive. they also have quite a few bells and whistles.
92alex

Post by 92alex »

Congrates on the wedding... But dude you so gotta come to south bend. they have 3 daewoos here for sale.. i think 2 nubiras and a lanos not sure tho :-/. (p.s) i think the lanos is gold -_-
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

I'm married, and I think I speck for for all of the Hus bans in the page... GOOD LUCK you will need it... lol... Just kidding... yea right...
ImageImage
ramichael

Post by ramichael »

Congrats and good luck man.
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

Congratulations MMamdouh. Thanks for all your contributions on the forums!
2004 Optra/Forenza/Lacetti - 225whp - Haltech Sprint500 - CT12B - Getrag F28 6spd - KW V3 Coilovers - FX35 Retrofit
2002 IS300 5MT - 615whp - AEM EMS - GT4088R - Built 9.5CR - R154 - TRD LSD - SupraTT T/B - Varex - LS430 Retrofit
WoOtYwOo

Post by WoOtYwOo »

errbody is gettin married whos next?
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

i am back guys... and thanks to you all

so far i haven't found a decent BMW yet and i don't have the woo... life sucks without a car :(

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267