Daewoo Online Store is coming!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

GsiTurbo
Super Moderator

Daewoo Online Store is coming!

Post by GsiTurbo »

Hey all!

I want to make it official. As of July 1st this year, there will be a new online store dedicated entirely to the Daewoo and variants vehicles.

The store will offer common replacement parts for GM Daewoo vehicles from well established manufacturers, some hard-to-find parts, as well as performance department for all Daewoo tuners.

I am working right now with some companies in europe and other continents to bring very exciting product line, including bodystyling.

I am asking members for input on what products (performance and replacement) they would like to see available. Please feel free to post it here, or send me a PM.

Take care!

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

This is a most excellent undertaking you have embarked upon, and I am unperturbed that each of us in attendance extols you on your edever.

Wait ... maybe I shouldn't be typing when I am drunk!

:D :shock: :P

Cliff
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

on the bodystyling, the only body kit i have ever liked was the evo 5 kits

if you have someone able to make a kit that would be the one i want to see...

i dont know why but i have loved them from the first time i say them, big shiny lights :D

how many now TheGreatAndPowerfulOz??
CustomVW

Post by CustomVW »

It would be nice to have the basic assortment of bolt on upgrades, like bigger brakes, sturt bar, intake, plug wires, headers, and maybe headlight options :D