Government Auctions

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Aneab
Expert

Government Auctions

Post by Aneab »

Anyone know anything about government auctions? I searched online to see if i could come up with anything besides places to bid at... but i had no sucess, so after about a hour of searching because i kept coming up with nearly the same sites every search... I was wondering if anyone knows anything about them at all... good, bad, ugly?

~Kyle
a woo that is a work in progress
DaewoLeganza
banned

Re: Government Auctions

Post by DaewoLeganza »

Aneab wrote:Anyone know anything about government auctions? I searched online to see if i could come up with anything besides places to bid at... but i had no sucess, so after about a hour of searching because i kept coming up with nearly the same sites every search... I was wondering if anyone knows anything about them at all... good, bad, ugly?

~Kyle
an* hour of research

same sites on* every search

the prices r too high... it may seem that no ones there but actually the people spend close to the KBB value of the foreclosed cars
dog

Post by dog »

You live in a perfect area to make some money off of auction cars. Get a wholesalers license. The car dealers auctions are full of deals. a whole saler can buy how many ever cars he wants to but he can only sell to dealerships. You can buy as many woos as you need to and if you sell a few parts on the side privately no one can say anything. I go every now and then. my cuz buys car all the time for the minimum bid, $35. I can snap a pic that will blow your mind, he bought a mid 90s celica STX for $35 that had a dented fender and blown engine, he had the engine and bought the fender for $50. said he was going to put $2500 on it and put it out on the lot.
04 Suzuki Forenza 2.0 with dreams of 325 hp per liter.