NEW POLL - DaewoLeganza

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Should we BAN him again, this time by IP?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:04 pm

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 38

Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

it doesn't matter... he has made 6 posts all saying "Fuck Daewootech" that i have been deleting. he has also called me a "fuckin dumbass" so i think this is done...
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

The sudden urge of new members and his numbers going up?? Not too suspecious? He created multiple accounts I bet... check it out.
dog

Post by dog »

Its a shame he does have a nice car, to think what I could do with it. But sadly I have a feeling that it won't take him long before shes in the boneyard.
04 Suzuki Forenza 2.0 with dreams of 325 hp per liter.
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

It's an auto anyway.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

AcingTeam wrote:It's an auto anyway.
:( Mine's an auto

:cry: :cry:

~Kyle
a woo that is a work in progress
dog

Post by dog »

well as a tribute to the dumb mook I will ramble off in random.. what was I saying oh yeah thought. Had a Lucky day today, went over to my cuzs shop and they just got in a 94 Mazda MX6 GT Turbo with a 5spd they were going to put it out front for $1500, lets just say after a test drive the only place it will be sitting out in front of is my house. I guess my little "woo" project is going to slow up. I am going to do some of my turbo Ideas on this car first for testing. I feel like xmas came twice.
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Aneab wrote:

~Kyle
Sorry, I love your auto :D :D Just not his...
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

dog wrote:well as a tribute to the dumb mook I will ramble off in random.. what was I saying oh yeah thought. Had a Lucky day today, went over to my cuzs shop and they just got in a 94 Mazda MX6 GT Turbo with a 5spd they were going to put it out front for $1500, lets just say after a test drive the only place it will be sitting out in front of is my house. I guess my little "woo" project is going to slow up. I am going to do some of my turbo Ideas on this car first for testing. I feel like xmas came twice.
Awesome!! For year '94 they only have an LS model that comes with a V6, or just a base model that comes with a 4 cylinder... which one's yours? 4 cyl turbo?
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

AcingTeam wrote:
Aneab wrote:

~Kyle
Sorry, I love your auto :D :D Just not his...
Yey! :D

~Kyle
a woo that is a work in progress
dog

Post by dog »

Might be getting the year wrong. Its a GT with a 2.2 Im going out of town for most of the week, when I get back I should have the car and I will snap some pics.
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

hmmm... They have Ford Probe GT which is the same car as an MX-6... If I'm not mistaken, Ford Probe (ealier model GT) came with a turbo from factory. Is it definately a Mazda and is it boxy or smooth?
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

'91 Ford Probe GT has these specs: 2.2L 145 hp I4

Ok, got it... it's probably a '91 Mazda MX-6 GT Turbo, which has same specs... same car as a Ford Probe GT turbo.

Here's the page: http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/spec_ ... ab=2&sub=1

I'm surprised that the HP is so low considering it's a 2.2L turbo engine.
dog

Post by dog »

Thats huge man. Saves me looking it up for the HP rating. Yeah I think thats it, its the Gen1 body. Never realy messed with mazda but have had a few quick Fords that had Mazda motors. Just 1 of those deals you can't say know to, my cousin is a mechanic at a used car lot. This one is a repo from a bigger dealership he got at the auction, its in realy tight shape, the big guys just don't mess with anything more than a couple of years old they just dump them at auction. I was there when it came in on the truck and I get it on payments at just over cost. I could not say no, I drove it right after it came off the truck and everything was fine looked under the hood and its a factory set up. Everything under the hood looked clean and all in perfect shape. The paint is faded. I am going to paint it, depends on how much I like the car, it might be up for sale.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

so??? is he banned or not?

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

he will be when i get ahold of efrain :roll: