Jackpot.

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

Audacityracing wrote:yeah i tested out of a ton of crap to be able to pull off all that in 3 years (i graduated high school in december 03)

i figure all my schooling will go nicely together to make a racing team... to put me in the position to be a race engineer or technical director.
:D
if you managed to do that and needed drivers just give me a call man. :twisted:

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

BosnianLanos wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else want to punch this cretin in the face?
not me... i am not a violent person but if that will make you all happy i would do it for sure :lmao:

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

mmamdouh wrote:
Audacityracing wrote:yeah i tested out of a ton of crap to be able to pull off all that in 3 years (i graduated high school in december 03)

i figure all my schooling will go nicely together to make a racing team... to put me in the position to be a race engineer or technical director.
:D
if you managed to do that and needed drivers just give me a call man. :twisted:

MMamdouh
u paniced and couldnt control ur car and ran off the road... u would reck some expensive prototype... it should be who should be the driver
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

mmamdouh wrote:
BosnianLanos wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else want to punch this cretin in the face?
not me... i am not a violent person but if that will make you all happy i would do it for sure :lmao:

MMamdouh
I'm a very very mellow person too, I think I've been in 1 fight my whole life and that was because I've had to, I've walked away from many fights. This moron just irks me because he is insulting people who have helped me a lot over the years.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

guys... as much as i don't like him either... This thread wasn't about him in the first place... Basically all of you contributed to hijacking this thread... and making it into something that has absolutely nothing to do with the job cpd was telling you he got... Now it's nothing but a Bash Daew0 thread... We already have a thread for that... So why not post there, and not say anything to him like that in other threads that people mean to be semi productive...

~Kyle
a woo that is a work in progress
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

congrats on the new job + company car 8)
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

daewoomofo wrote:congrats on the new job + company car 8)
Yes, excellent work. Thats what I meant to reply before I went on a punkass bashing tangent. Sorry cpd.