what kind of music do Daewoo drivers prefer?

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

anesTHEtic34

what kind of music do Daewoo drivers prefer?

Post by anesTHEtic34 »

it's 2:30 am. i'm bored as hell. it's showing.

i'm into more metal and hardcore than anything else, but i listen to just about everything. my girlfriend has gotten me into garth brooks even.

anyway, i was just curious what you all listen to.
if i could change the way you look at me
i'd carve your eyes out with a knife.
Shado

Post by Shado »

im a metallica fan from waay bak and cant get enough of various metal/rock/grunge from past and present, but, my woo has a killa system so when im drivin its pretty much woteva sounds best and has the best bass, dance - r+b rap woteva, other than that there is a radio station in australia called nova that i stick with co of the two djs in the morning called merrick and rosso, ask neone in oz they r pretty friggn funny, thats my two cents,,,
Maximus
Expert

Post by Maximus »

I listen to almost every kind of music, I know it's strange, but it's like that...

I love Hip Hop and R'N'B, soul as well, I like punk rock like blink 182, but also new metal like Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Korn, Limp Bizkit. I also like techno and house music :P
Image Image
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Maximus wrote:I listen to almost every kind of music, I know it's strange, but it's like that...

I love Hip Hop and R'N'B, soul as well, I like punk rock like blink 182, but also new metal like Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Korn, Limp Bizkit. I also like techno and house music :P
same here
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

hmm...

im also a Power Metal fan... my favorites bands are Iron Maiden, Helloween (from the late 80s) not with the new singer... also a BIG progresive metal fan... Dream theater, Symphony X, Stratovarious, and the list gets bigger and bigger... hardcore???? industrial???... one word.. korn...

im my way to work i just tune a local "rock station"... they play some soft rock, electronica... but i do listen to every kind of music.
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

daewooluvr wrote:
Maximus wrote:I listen to almost every kind of music, I know it's strange, but it's like that...

same here
Me too, and many tropical music like salsa, merengue ect , and pop.
ImageImage
Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

I'm a techno, trance and hip-hop fan :)!

Mat 8)
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I'm listening to Techo/Rave at this very second but I love everything except for Jazz and some country music.

I was in the 3rd row for Metallica during the "Black Album" tour ( has enter sandman, unforgiven ect on it)

My buddy scored 14 tickets so it was way cool. 8)

I prefer older Metallica (for example Damage Inc) and some of the newer heavy stuff ( Rob Zombie, Korn )

I like Classical music at times... I have to be in the right mood for it.

I always listen to Techno/Rave music when on the computer.... it makes me type and think faster and keeps me from getting bored.
anesTHEtic34

Post by anesTHEtic34 »

Metallica rocked the casbah back in the day before Cliff died. it wasn't so much that he was the reason behind the good songwriting, but the whole band lost something whe Cliffy died.

on a semi-related note, (okay, not really.) i would love to see Faith No More reuinte. it will never happen thanks to Mike Patton, but it's a nice thought. i wish i knew what all those guys were even doing now. Mike Patton has Mr. Bungle and the Fantomas and such. Mike Bordin is playing for Ozzy now. i wonder what Jim, Roddy, and the others are doing.
if i could change the way you look at me
i'd carve your eyes out with a knife.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

I listen to a little of everything.
Pink Floyd, Ozzy, The Who, ICP, Twizted, Vivaldi, Elton John, and of course, I have to agree, old Metallica was the best Metallica.
Have you ever hear steel drums so cleanly that you could swear they were being played right there in your car? :) If not, you need better speakers!

anesTHEtic34 - you are right about the band being it's best when Cliff was still alive. They still had some of their anger and good guitar shredding, but I think the Black album was the first of its downward spirial. They absolutly suck now. Their new album, Saint Anger, is referred to by everyone I know, as Saint Anus because it is all a big load of crap.

Right now my Woo's CD player has the new Violent J album, The Wizard Of The Hood. Not too bad.

I downloaded the Bach's Goldberg Variations today, but they were played on a modern grand piano, so they sucked and I had to delete them. Bach ONLY sounds good when played on the instruments it was written for, which is a harpsichord and a fortepiano. Most people don't even know what a hrapsichord or a fortepiano is and they have only ever heard Bach on a modern piano, so they don't know how it is supposed to sound.

Back on track, I usually like to listen to stuff in my Lanos that has a lot of clean bass. I don't mean all rap or all hiphop. There is a lot of music out there with a lot of bass like Pink Floyd, ICP, even some Ozzy, although Three 6 Mafia and Lil John & East Side Boys have a lot of decent bass, too. If you want a REALY hard hitting bass song, get Three 6 Mafia - Late Night Tip. It makes a lot of car stereo system's go into protection from the bass hitting so hard.

Distortion is not my friend and it doesn't get the chance to be played in my car.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

My favorite " get crazy " song is by Carl Orff from Carmina Burana called "O Fortuna"

This song has been in all kinds of movies and TV stuff.

The first place I heard it was in a movie called "Excalibur" when King Arthur gets fixed up and goes to fight his inbread son mordred..... he's flying along this path with huge trees shedding flowers down on him.

If you've seen the movie you will know what I'm talking about since it's the climax of the movie.

I love that song...puts a grin on my face everytime I hear it.
Maximus
Expert

Post by Maximus »

daewooluvr wrote:

same here
:)
Image Image