I'm getting married!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

anesTHEtic34

I'm getting married!

Post by anesTHEtic34 »

yeah. this is off-topic.

my girlfriend Abby and i set the date for May 29th. i'm a little excited. just thought i'd share.
if i could change the way you look at me
i'd carve your eyes out with a knife.
Maximus
Expert

Post by Maximus »

I wish you both everything best for your new life (your life will change :wink: ) let your love last long :)
Last edited by Maximus on Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

hey! congratulations :D

i wish you both the best,

how many kids will you have? 1, 2? :roll:
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

i agree, im still a virgin at 18 and still hoping to find a girl :), i wish u the best of luck
anesTHEtic34

Post by anesTHEtic34 »

thanks a bunch. we've been dating almost 6 years now and figured it was about time. no kids though. i'm sure babysitting me will be enough of a mothering experience for her.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Daew0Leganza wrote:im still a virgin at 18
Too much info

anesTHEtic34, good luck on the wedding... just remember that your wife is allways right, all her clothes make her look skinny and that no matter what you love her more than your car.

I've been married now for 3.5yrs and we have a 2yr old daughter.... it sure gets hard to work on cars when you have a kid.... make sure you get everything done on your car before having children.

You can just imagine the guilt your wife will hold over you if your kid talks or walks for the first time and your out in the garage working on your car.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Congratulations, and I really do hope things work out better for you than for me.

My first wife cheated after 3 yrs and I divorced her.

I was engaged and supposed to be getting married this March.
My fiance of 4 yrs decided she needed more space and freedom and moved back home with her parents. She gave the engagement ring back.

So, as of last month, I am single again.

I don't think I'll be looking for any kind of relationship again for quite a while.
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Erfinder wrote:
Daew0Leganza wrote:im still a virgin at 18
Too much info
hahahahahaha! (dont get mad at me)

Erfinder is right always told your wife that... and least try to do the most part of your car now... remember that we never are finished modding our cars! :roll:
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Well man I'm joining you in the married life in the next 37 days. I will be a married man the next january 25, 2004. Best luck to you. :arrow:
ImageImage
anesTHEtic34

Post by anesTHEtic34 »

mopac - to you as well man. congrats.

i figured i'd throw a pic up too. it's from christmas last year, but it's one of the few decent pics we've taken together.

Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

nm
anesTHEtic34

Post by anesTHEtic34 »

please, if you have somthing to say, i'd love to hear it. if you feel the need to crack a joke at my expense, that's fine. there's not too many you can tell that i haven't told about myself already. let's start with my shirt. really, what the hell was i thinking? i'm dressed like one of those 45 year old guys who try to look cool and pick up 17 year old girls at nightclubs. the fat goatee makes me look like a wannabe Captain Lou Albano. all i need is some rubber bands in it. then there's the pale vixen next to me. yeah she's cute, but there's has to be something seriously mentally wrong with her to want to spend the rest of her life with a Pizza Hut manager when she could pick up someone with a shitload more money (and probably better looking) while she's going to school to become a radiologist. please. add some to the list. i think it's friggin hilarious.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

anesTHEtic34 wrote: the fat goatee makes me look like a wannabe Captain Lou Albano. all i need is some rubber bands in it.
Come on! Its a Shaggy goatee. All you need is a green t-shirt, borwn pants and a big dog saying "Ruh-ro, Raggy!"

:D

Seriously, I'm glad you two are happy and that things worked out for you.

Don't make fun of the 45 yr old guys trying to hook up with the younger girls. After all, it IS a lot of fun! But ... I'm not 45 and I'm not trying to get 17 yr olds (any more). 18 is just fine for me. LOL

Cliff
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Well tonight will star the 25 day count down for me.... :shock:
ImageImage