w00t for me

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

FoRk
Junior

w00t for me

Post by FoRk »

my car (mitsu eclipse) is going in the body shop at the end of this month, its getting a buddy club 2 kit installed, a greddy 24 row cooler, and new paint. its going to be a lexus dark blue. im just so exicted!!! only crappy thing is i wont have my car for like a month, but luckly i will be on vacation in the mainland while its getting done, so i will come home to a new car, well, new on the outside. but yea, i will post pictures of before, then when its done, after.
95 Eclipse GS-Turbo
mods: Greddy Type-S BOV, Greddy Intercooler Piping, Injen Intake, Act 2100 Clutch, Act Xact flywheel, Apexi N1 Downpipe and Catback Exhaust, MCB Set to 16 PSI, BuddyClub2 Bodykit (Not Installed) and Greddy FMIC(not installed)
FoRk
Junior

Post by FoRk »

before pics
]Image
nice shot of teh side, and the big arse dent
my broke ass front bumper.
front bumper again [B)]
my car has cancer[xx(]
ouch...
says it all
the only side that looks good
random sunset image
95 Eclipse GS-Turbo
mods: Greddy Type-S BOV, Greddy Intercooler Piping, Injen Intake, Act 2100 Clutch, Act Xact flywheel, Apexi N1 Downpipe and Catback Exhaust, MCB Set to 16 PSI, BuddyClub2 Bodykit (Not Installed) and Greddy FMIC(not installed)
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Wow! They allow that many letters on a license plate where you live?!? LOL

Hey! Nice dent! :P

Now we are all waiting for your "After" pictures. Will there be more dents and an even more broken bumper?? hehe

Seriously ... can't wait to see it when it's done. :)

Cliff
FoRk
Junior

Post by FoRk »

god i can't wait neither! it goes in the end of this month. the shop already has my greddy fmic and body kit in, its sooo nice ^_^ i will try and get progress pics.

p.s. i canged my color from a dark lexus blue to the evo8 blue, but its going to be a lil bit darker because the shop is going to use a black base coat. w00t. 8)
95 Eclipse GS-Turbo