Saw this in traffic last night...

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

woo
Expert

Post by woo »

daewooluvr wrote:
RealComrad wrote:
mmamdouh wrote:wating to see why................................................

MMamdouh
Take a look in the "Automotive news"-topic :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Well there is a difference between a manufacturer doing a big 'R' on their car and some punk kid who thinks he's foolin' everyone....
im sure if i put a big red R on the back of my leganza it will become twice as fast and be oh so cool
330w carbon kevlar
you'd better believe thats a paddlin

"a woman is like a refridgerator, bout 6ft tall, 300 pounds........."
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

In Wal Mart, they have plastic beads to hang from your rear view mirror and they are called "Speed Beads"

LOL

I wonder how many HP they add??
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz wrote:In Wal Mart, they have plastic beads to hang from your rear view mirror and they are called "Speed Beads"

LOL

I wonder how many HP they add??
It depends, don't they come in different packages?
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Different colors, not different packages (that I have seen).

They hang on a piece of cardboard that is printed with the label and have a hole for hanging them up.
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz wrote:Different colors, not different packages (that I have seen).

They hang on a piece of cardboard that is printed with the label and have a hole for hanging them up.
The ones we have here at walmart come in different packages... 20hp, 50hp, and if you're real cool you could go with 200hp. Colors only add about 10hp for each one.
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

woo wrote:
daewooluvr wrote:
RealComrad wrote: Take a look in the "Automotive news"-topic :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Well there is a difference between a manufacturer doing a big 'R' on their car and some punk kid who thinks he's foolin' everyone....
im sure if i put a big red R on the back of my leganza it will become twice as fast and be oh so cool
no, what i meant was if a manufacturer does it, that usually means they did some performance upgrades.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com